well done. dont expect a response as there is no brain power in that head just releasing crappola of historic news on what has led to the deterioration in price. Looking ahead, they are finally on the right track but a little later. They still need to deliver but the cost / benefit is on our side.
i am buying in droves
They are one a a very few GAAS semiconductors with extremely competent design staff and their own FAB and ability to go fab lite or fab less using win semi. They only need to a few things to participate in this profitable and growing industry.
1. Stop competing in no margin commodity power amp business. They announced they are doing just that.
2. Lay off all but the best and most essential design, fab, sales, and management with a relentless and brutal approach. They no this and are finally working on that.
3. Shutter unnecessary fab capacity and sell off that equipment---they are doing that.
4. Most important, they need to design and manufacture only very highest profit devices usually the type that require very complex design talent that they have had since their inception and should have been specializing in all along. They are doing just that.
5. If they cannot break their FAB even relatively quickly by implementing all of the above, they can and will go TOTALLY FAB-LESS, lay off all US manufacturing and send the work to WIN Semi and others. They may quietly be contemplating that move and the recently announced restructuring may well be the interim step on the road to going FAB LESS. You do not need a FAB to make a fortune in this business and in some ways you can make a fortune by specifically AVOIDING the expense, overhead and grief of a FAB when there is competent Foundry capacity out there at your service.
In closing, Anadigics is doing exactly what they should be doing years ago only they waited far longer than they should have and they #$%$ away a couple hundred million whilst doing it. Now that they are finally on a reasonable and sustainable path it can lead to some incredible profits for those that realize what is coming.
Now, I have opened my Kimono and showed you mine. How about returning the favor and post some substance so I don't have to view you as another drivel peddling pha china fa china pahchina. As always its a GAAS
Sentiment: Strong Buy
the pha china fa china phachina keeps on driveling out the same drool day after day post after post. has nothing to say, no insight, no knowledge of any sort just the fahchina monologues over and over......RINSE and REPEAT!!!!!!! but its still a gaas baby its all a gaas I tell ya
Sentiment: Strong Buy
..........................I wonder how much further this pile drops today..........only a few cents away from the .50's then the game is over......then comes the possibility of the reverse split here shortly!!!!!!!!Must not be many contracts coming in either...when was last time MGMT ever talked about that??????????
When RFmd was $.70 the message board was raining with 'fire the incompetent management'. Value is I the foresight to look ahead. You aren't capable of thinking that way...
Koomar with 2 O's is a joke. I'm a realistic Jew. Harold and kumar go to White Castle humor.
If you are similar you are just making fun of yourself
The MOST important thing you are missing is that RFMD management is competent as apposed to ANAD's. The only thing they know is to reduce business and attempt to cut costs, while sucking the company dry for personal gain.
Well, RFMD tumbled in big part due to their debt........It was a very irrational drop. ANAD solely due to performance...and very warranted. Still believe the company will turn it around though
You must be some kind of idiot. Your comparing this to RFMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2008 was a marker collapse!!!!!!!!They only do over a billion dollars a year in sales. Keep your lunch money in your pocket there little fella.