CNBC just did a documentary on XIN and the power of research reports sites, and new technology being used to scan the markets via research reports. Savvy investors that follow research reports are often statistically ahead of the street by DAYS, this can often translate into millions in potential profits. They mentioned that flash market research (googlethem ), a site I can vouch and have personally profited over $190k net profits, is now using this technology. This could change the markets for XIN and all public companies!
ADSU was just upgraded to a $2 price target by Everest Stock Market Research, add this one to your watch lists immediately we could see huge gains tomorrow morning. The last alert they put a price target on went up over 3000% same day!
Then who is shelly _ showman ?? How do you find out when they are one in the same // using alias =s that mentality is so strange * i don't mind posters that are short the stock when they are being reasonable. I like to buy puts. But these people, for lack of a better word, sound like an 8 yr old =s did you ever say, "sticks and stones will break my bones but" i'm sure you know how it goes __ posting "XIN - NIX - get it" What's that mentality - not getting enough sleep =s you tell me???
Not only are we the same person....but those black helicopters that fly around your house at night....are the same ones Shelly sees at night!
LOL! LOL! LOL!
hi to all ! I have around 30 years experience as an analyst & fund manager in european equities ! I speak here as a private investor ( probably the only french shareholder of XIN ?) I have in the past done research in property developers in Europe. What i can tell you is the following: cash generation is key in this industry / ie sales divided by assets because it is capital intensive /one should look at the CFFO (cash from operations= cash flow less change in working capital) / XIN has a good model with a higher capital rotation than most peers) a good exemple will be the recent kunshan project ! No problems with XIN raising the gearing ratio ( what they are doing in 2013) this will bear fruits ( CFFO) in 2014 and rebuild cash pile / regarding IR and shareholders a few things: I believe they will raise dividend pay out in both 2014 & 2014 but smoothly/ the CFO quiting is not that a drama ! i suspect he was not exactly the standard that the new CEO & TPG would have liked / the only project where cash generation is missing is certainly NY :/ will see what happens in coming weeks/ regards
These two guys post here all day long.
But did you notice that Infn444 and star_hominid never post together?
SMD is Infn444's favorite word, star_hominid was using it since he thought he was using the Infn444 alias! LOL
I just proved it here that Infn444 and star_hominid are the same person, he uses different account to express both his long and short opinions, he is apparently a sideways trader who trades on both sides.
star_hominid posted in this post 36 and 53 minutes ago and infn444 posted 43 and 44 minutes ago here in the same post.
So it's very likely that star_hominid posted at 36 minutes ago and then login as infn444 to post at 43 and 44 minutes ago and then after waiting for 9 minutes, he uses star_hominid user again to post at 53 minutes ago.
If star_hominid and infn444 are not the same person I will be amazed how they are posting here almost at the same time and they both sound like the same person.
I think the company should speed up buying back while the stock price is way under book value.
The run will be triggered by the $100M TPG investment in the company last month.
The reason this company is trading at 50% of its book value and cash level and 3 -4 P/E is because of the lack of confidence on the company.
TPG investment is going to change the way the market is looking at the company.
So there will be more coverage on it and more institutions buyers coming in.
Since 30% of TPG's investment is common stock at the cost of $5.5, the rest 70% can be converted to common stock at $6 so most likely $6 is the bottom.
The chance it's going down with the overall market to $5.5 - $6 is very small.
95% chance this is going up much higher from here.
In my opinion, the breakout at $7 is coming soon.
Sentiment: Strong Buy