Totally agree. Who cares if this is on Nasdaq? I prefer it on OTC than RS. At the end of the day, balance sheet matters. $30 pps BO is it after or before the RS? I will take $3. It has been frustrating as hell holding this stock. Not being negative but can't see a buyout at this point or anytime soon
And when I alluded to using the RS option above for a much higher pps......I really meant ( $15.00/ share) and not just (5.00 / share). I don't believe that the BOD or Flagship Ventures would sell this company anything less than $30.00 / share.
Just my opinion....
You're 100% correct, IMO I would rather see them go to OTCBB, If this is a solid company on nasdaq, It would also be a solid company on OTCBB, That's the facts.
I believe BGMD will use the RS option to fuel the PPS higher ( $5.00 / shr) at an appropriate time in the future as a way to generate serious buyer's interest.
IMHO, this would be a total waste of value just to secure the NASD listing requirement until August, 2015.
If the Abbott PR cannot get this stock over 1.00+ from that release by itself......then we are all in serious misfortune.
It would be a b/s move just to hold onto a Nasdaq listing. jmho The value of the company does not change, SO why do it? News does nothing for the share price They have a hard enough selling shares to us stuckholders as it is