Tomorrow the company must inform investors that they have received notice from nasdaq about delisting, If they don't do it at the open, they'll do it after the bell, which is what I believe they'll do.
Issuing a PR updating investors would have been just what all investors here were waiting for, I've been in hundreds of stocks over many years and I can say without a doubt, This Company has to be the worst in all my years for the way they treat investors.
why has the time passed? Just curious. I am not happy with the erosion of share price but I see no evidence that all is lost. Waiting on a government entity.....which is not obligated to investor concerns of share price. This is basically a one trick pony and our horse is still stuck in the gate. The sales revenue drop is a concern but my hope is that this will pick up with the automated test.
I am not sure what you want management to say if there is nothing to report on yet. They could issue a PR stating they are still waiting on the FDA. Would that stop the price drop.....maybe for a day or two but my experience is that most investor have little patience and usually sell when they should hold. Well see where this plays out......
I know it's been so so so so frustrating. It totally sucks. We have all been left in the dark. But I'm trying to look at the positives. There hasn't been a rejection yet and at this point we are all just "waiting" for the FDA decision. The only reason why I know that were additional questions is b/c I reached out to an Architect product manager. Once FDA asks for additional info, they have only a certain number of days to respond. An answer is near. I will hold on to all shares until there is an answer.
One more note on the FDA approval.....since there are no other approvals of this type the FDA is probably placing more scrutiny on the submission.
We have to remember that Abbott is still on board so this cannot be a scam. The FDA came back with some additional questions and Abbott is responding. There is already a CE in Euro and tons of clinical studies on ARCHITECT and Galectin-3. I just don't see how it doesn't get approved. Just a waiting game at this point.
I hear what you are saying but here is my concern. Look up radiant pharmaceutical. Had an approved cancer test. Could not sell it. The CEO was lying through his teeth, He even did videos that we later pulled from the website. The stock dropped to .0001. I lost a fortune. This company says nothing and sales are very concerning to me from BGMD
Funny how all this negativity has increased recently , as if some are happy to see this drop. Perhaps, to manipulate and buy some cheap shares?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
They're thankful BGMD didn't have the common sense to exercise the funding agreement, they're probably thinking, what a by of idiots they have over there, AND THEY'RE RIGHT
If the CEO of BGMD has said the company is shifting its focus to prepare for the launch of the automated test, and Abbott and Biomeriuex are still on board also preparing for the launch, then I am still bullish . If one of them changes course, then then so will I . All still rests on the FDA, but if they are preparing for the launch, the they must suspect that FDA clearance is not that far off. IMHO. GLTA
Sentiment: Strong Buy