not that it will matter much... My guess they will split on the high side and dilute for more cash in time.
I will be happy just to get my money back at this point. That is if this over hyped product ever hits the market.
As for the RS Jess, You know that I'm in favor of that. To me I have no problem with it, Will it fall ?? Yeah most likely it will, But If the company gives shareholders an uplifting update along with the RS news, I really don't think it will be bad and if the update is positive, It may even go up.
As for them doing a stock offering when they do a RS , I don't think that will happen right away, But it will happen at some point if Abbott doesn't come up with some upfront cash, They will have enough cash till January 2016 so no rush there. We'll see within month Im sure.
if they also dilute. I don't have an issue with a R/S getting us over a buck to keep us listed.
My fear is once they get the room they will hang us out by diluting for more cash. Keep in
mind we never saw an ABT PR about the FDA approval and I don't think they are going
to give some big PR for the launch. Maybe because if ABT wants to buy BG it's best to
keep a hat on them??? One thing that would have helped BG would have been ABT
putting out a PR about the FDA approval. I feel we would be looking much better at this
point. As shareholders we have had little to no news. As someone said on here before
we only get what they give us by law nothing more. The manipulation on the shares is
proof someone is keeping this down. Just look how fast the stock jumped on that nice
SA write up on BG and yet look how quick those 100 share low ball bid and ask trash
showed up pulling it back down. My feeling is a R/S will have nothing to do with keeping
us on the NASDAQ they want to tap the shares for more cash. Just look what happened
on that last run to $2.40 and how quick they diluted for the 4th time! Bottom line BG
needs to poo or get off the pot! If this ABT launch fails to help the stock you can bet that
after that R/S they WILL dilute again for cash and that is a one two punch we will not recover
from if you are sitting at an AVG of .60 or above at this point... IMHO
Totally agree. Who cares if this is on Nasdaq? I prefer it on OTC than RS. At the end of the day, balance sheet matters. $30 pps BO is it after or before the RS? I will take $3. It has been frustrating as hell holding this stock. Not being negative but can't see a buyout at this point or anytime soon