well there goes that short term rally. way to trade this stock in my opinion which I have mentioned before and have done once again is buy in 7-8ish and sell 10-11ish. done it now 4 times past yr and change. jmo
us Patent# WO2013103925 A2 google it and "in the find in page function" on your browser type in QuSome and keep clicking the next button in the find in function......LOL it even mentions Biozone enhanced cold cream................ Kinda sounds like he plans on mixing some up in a blender with some chemotherapy drugs and putting them into iv bags.........lol OK, that's a refrigeration mechanic's interpretation of a medical patent abstract, but i don't see how it can not be darn close ..........:^).............. Phil Frost........................ he is a sly sly dog!
heck why not make a couple bucks On some excellent cosmetics while your waiting for your master-plan to be revealed lol
osprey.watch3 - you are so predictable, when ever the stock goes up you post some bull statement! It is obvious that you are shorting the stock!
MSLP was built on a foundation of fraudulent transactions, pumped and dumped by Drew Ceccarelli and James Filippone with assistance by their buddies facing hard time at Global Marketing Media, Gabe Nix and Chris Putnam. Must be a difficult conversation on the home front for these boys. The SEC investigation is getting a lot worse, not better.
SA is under investigation for failure of its writers to disclose compensation. Basically SA is used like a message board for fraudsters.
I am in the same boat Cohencorp. Did so well on my first half I sold but now due to finances I need to sell the rest but sadly the stock as tanked. I going to hold out for a few week to see if there is a correction to a better price but the reality is that is might take months to go back up:(
I still believe by the end of 2015 we could be seeing $18 this some good quarters and maybe buy out..... Who knows maybe the SA articles might come true! but sadly by then I'll be on the side lines!
Good luck to all that stick with the stock.... Although having said that if during 2015 I see is selling for $7 I'll jump back on mslp roller coaster!
seems like every time SA pumps out something o how high we are going to go, our pps goes down even further. lookin 14 to 8 in a snap doesn't make for a happy new yr. our endorsements are no where to be seen in ad or other print or media anywhere so that was overblown. I traded this twice for nice gains. bought around 7 then sold around 11. got greedy this time and didn't sell all at 13/14 new high. thought maybe it really was time for it to make a move but sadly I was wrong. lesson learned. looking hard now for new bottom as info comes out maybe 7-8 once again if we get support there then I will buy a boatload, wait for the next up wave to 10-12 and bail with nice gain for sure no matter WHAT new wonderous deal they sigh with Costco/walmart/macys! or whoever :) was sure long term company would build a general full line brand that would take hold but now with so many products across the spectrum already out there, I'm not so sure. jmo
They are due to release guidance before the end of the year, so insiders cannot buy shares now, or this would constitute insider trading (company execs already have access to this info)
I'm stuck in that I'm down 10% now - not sure if I should hold or sell. It seems at this price it's good value and should not drop more - but then that what I was saying at $10!!
Not sure, but I took the small profit I have remaining and left. Once the SEC issues go away I may return... but for right now I have better places to put my money.
right with u there my friend. If u saw any of my earlier posts from few months ago, I traded mslp within the 7 to 11 range twice for some nice profits. bought back at like 8.80 this time around, keep reading about all the endorsements, products, etc etc and held on past 11 to 13 ish. still holding but thinking hard about selling and waiting again for deeper bottom . 8-9 land then buy back in for hopefully next round of progress reports which should all be good. sec thing is smoke screen compared to next reports on profits etc etc. just my outlook.
Yeah... I'm in at $8 a share... I don't need to funds, and I think it will go back up at some point. Would I sell it right now at the 52 week high? in a heart beat.