Quiet forum. I guess that's good as most people realize this is a buy and hold long term opportunity. Annoying how we can hit 1.52/1.53 the last couple of days then come all the way back. It would be nice if we really could have a repeat of last year though. $2.10 by end 2014 and I'd be *satisfied* but still much work to be done. My target sell price is between $3.90 and $5.00, but I'll reassess that when the opportunity comes.
It's not 2015 yet. They already technically had their big announcement last week when they said they completed enrollment of their trial 3 months early. You're looking at a year, not a month, before approval. That's the truth, Bears and Bulls will agree.
Based on strong REGN & BMRN, I think that DVAX will be scooped up on a merger Monday, before the completion of the phase 3 trials in Oct......biotech pharma is really strong right now.....a small co. like this should be acquired quickly before more news hits....it's basically passed, just needs safety data to officially pass FDA in 2015.....I'm holding long on these cheap shares for a home run in the next month or two, I hope....just my opinion - no baises for my opinion, it just seems right to me,,,,
Your spelling is terrible. The correct spelling is PENILE PROTRUSION. Bad spelling is an indicator of a lack of education and a poor ability to associate sounds with letters. Did you wear a dunce cap in grade school?
If it goes back to the $1.35 range I'll be buying a couple more thousand shares. I'll have a couple more paychecks under my belt by then.
Earnings hardly matter right now. The company isn't generating any revenues and they are doing a great job managing their expenses. What matters right now is well the testing is progressing and the ultimate approval of the drug.
My gut feeling is that PPS will hover in the $1.40-$1.50 range until the earnings report is release in the first half of November. At that time, earnings news will be negative (again), and somehow it will shock a bunch of people on this board. Who can blame them... it's not like the negative projection is made known on the "Analyst Opinion" link, just nine links below the "Message Board" link on yahoo finance. Oh... wait... it is!!!!! Surprise, surprise! After an onslaught of selling for a day or two, those who know better will scrape up shares at about a $.0.10 discount as a result of the selling. Shortly thereafter, (Thanksgiving or just after) Dynavax will finally break their silence and come out with good news regarding the safety study and kick start this stock. Again, it's just a gut feeling. I have no basis for this projection other than what I sense after owning and tracking DVAX for the last few years. Let's revisit my post around Thanksgiving and see how far off the mark I am.
I remain optimistic. I'll continue to hold my shares. Do your own due diligence when deciding to buy, sell or hold.