I'm glad your right.... Must be it was built in the price, had it gone the other way we would probably be way up. Now, we just need some sales reported and to see those sales on the bottom line.
I'll keep this short and sweet...Google "Penny Stock 101 org' signup for their free newsletter and get their next trade alert. Come back and thank me tomorrow!
Can't post the link but you can check the "International Battery
3:30 Methanol Vapor Fuel Cell for Optimum Light Weight Power
Walt Robb, Ph.D., CEO, MeOH Power
When light weight is desired, a fuel cell that needs only 0.8 gram per watt
hour, and uses a very safe fuel, is very hard to beat. Reducing the weight of
the fuel cell is important, and not requiring a pumped loop for Carbon Dioxide
extraction is huge advantage.
Ive been following ULTIMATE STOCK ALERTS (google em) for a few months now and I would give it 2
thumbs up. Their plays have been killing it for me with last week’s play delivering 27% in 3 days.
Its free to join so make sure you check it out.
top market gainers dot com has a new pick coming today. Yesterday's alert AMDA went up over 40%....Search for "top market gainers" dot com and join before the opening bell. Good Luck To All!
I wish I could answer that. I'm guessing a number of longs bailed because of failure to timely deliver on Gryphon. I can understand the frustration for those longs; however, I've read all prior transcripts and as much as I can get my hands on. I believe the reasons for the ongoing delays are credible and I also believe management actually made it clear that they could not assure when the first Gryphon sales would occur.
Having bought in at $2.20 and below, I have a different perspective. I tend to view the Gryphon as a very lucrative option that has some reasonable (better than 30% chance of paying off). I actually think it is more like 75% chance of modest success or better. CAMT really is a leader in this space and I don't think 4 outfits are doing ongoing beta testing unless there is a pretty darn good chance that the product will succeed. If this were vaporware, then it customers would have abandoned efforts long ago.
This situation is incredible to me but I think, to the best of my knowledge, that this is a classic case of throwing out the baby with the bath water. It is actually incredible to me. I've been wrong before, but I had to go seriously long here over last month because I see no rationale reason for this to be selling below $2.50 to $3.00 per share.
Finally, I think the CEO, while quite astute, may have to get a little more help with communicating his message both succinctly and clear in conference calls. I believe that will happen too.
This is one company that looks better and better the more you know about it. Do your own due diligence.
Nineexapple -- Even if CAMT were up 73 cents today, it would still be grossly undervalued. Longs need to closely read the last investor slide deck. This company is really earning closer to 25 cents a share if one backs out the costs of Gryphon efforts. Still, even at just 10 cents per share EPS, show me another company whose predominant business is growing at 20% per year and hold cash equal to roughly half of its enterprise value. This stock will soar the day that a Gryphon sale announcement occurs. The four outfits beta testing and the two more that want to are doing so for a reason. They think it could give them a competitive advantage.
I've been following trade alerts from the Penny Stock 101 org newsletter, and I've been consistanly beating the market. If you want to get an early jump on the fastest moving NASDAQ, NYES and OTC stocks signup now.Just on an email stating they have a new pick coming tomorrow!
unfortunately, anything paper is bad to hold right now. I balanced my holdings with SDS, 2X short the S&P. It is holding me slightly less than even at the moment. Hoping my stocks find some support somewhere.
hopefully 1.7 will be the bottom for camtek depends how this day will end at Wall street.
Sentiment: Strong Buy