The TI article, if they sell for in the 30-40 range (double the current price) I will be joining the class action lawsuit. That is low.
Just a price swing my guess. But if there is a leak my guess it would be the two studies for Pioglitazone by New York State Psychiatric Institute. These have completed on the US clinical trial (comes up for omeros search). I think it is oms405. So if the leak is on oms405 that the information is not yet passed to omeros it is overdone.
Why does "Alan Robert Ross" not go by his real name, which is Peter Von Pinnon.
Why is he lying to everyone? What is he trying to hide?
I appreciate your comments, but what is your opinion on the drop and stock price in the near term? I know none of has a crystal ball, but we all invest on a thesis.
I am with doper depends on what prices you bought and sold. Heard the tree fall comments on many bio stocks, qcor, chtp, ddxs and sold all at profits. Oh ya sold omer at profits also, just the average cost now is at a loss but with the past profits just a small loss
We will know once the news comes out in under 2 weeks. Even if sales number is bad the company has new pending on the fda hold and oms721. If the news is not bad then it hit two trading bands (years ago dow should never hit 12000 and never dropped to under 7000 trades, stocks especially bio stocks trade in extremes)
I hope to God your right , but the selling tells me there could be a problem. I to have held a position since $10 but added big at $21 believing it was going higher, so now i'm deep in the red. Lets hope very good news is on the horizon soon. Good Luck to all!!
You have less than two weeks to wait to learn the Q2 Omidria revenue numbers. I'm thinking those who expect poor sales data may be in for an eye-opening day.
I like you am Disgusted by this stock. I have held and sold and held and sold and held and sold. I never seen a worse stock in my life. The ownership is terrible and the direction is Disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of loss after 3 years and am in to deep to bail. there CAN ONLY BE 1 REASON FOR THE FREE FALL...bad news and pipeline is stuck in the mud!!!!! Well heres to going down with the ship!!!
Thanks for the info. Links below if Yahoo allows:
One that goes back to December 2014 are post Authorization. If you will search using INITIAL AUTHORIZATION , Omidira is the latest along with 2 other drugs. We should have approval out soon.
I saw that list and of those 2 of the 11 5/22 CHMP positive opinions drugs have been approved (Repatha and Evotaz) and Imbrivica is just an expanded label (so 8 of 11 decisions pending). But if OMER management knows, SEC regulations mandates they release it immediately.
Maybe we won't have to wait long for a decision. I've been digging into the EMA. It that apparently operates continuously, unlike the monthly-meeting CHMP (with August off). The EMA's Commission will make Omidria's EU authorization decision.
This site indicates the continuous EMA activity .....
http://www.ema.europa.eu/ema/index.jsp? … ts_new.jsp
To add some positive news we can measure the shipments changes from 4 to 10 to 4 to 120. They are targeting the large physician groups first. For the change to occur there has to be at least 2 that wanted at least shipments of 120 if not more. I saw one of the distributors has a 60 payment so buying in 120 bulk can be anywhere from 1-6 week supply for the large physician groups. Also, they will make a profit as the salaried biller will be reimbursed 6% of costs (over 20 bucks) just to bill for a one line item piggy backing the cataract surgery code (not sure what other document is needed to support this other then using the cataract surgery code).
As for the EU I remember reading that the eastern European operation was between 4-5million this year.