you should have sold long ago. we all know your personal transactions, though you did delete the post after the fact when you admitted riding up/down when we spiked to $30. question is why would you hold long here with poor omidria results, likely stock dilution etc. maybe hold a small trading position and hope like @#%# that oms721 works out. if it doesn't company is worthless
your clueless about any of my personal transactions, why dont you tell us what you think they should do ? and quit your childish whining.
LOL - just keep drinking the kool aid johnnie. Should have sold in the 20s while you had a chance. never fall in love with a stock little johnnie
typical 10q safe harbour statement, nothing more. every small cap bio company has these types of disclosures.
. We are unable to predict if or when this may occur, and until it does occur, we will need to continue to raise additional funds through public or private equity securities sales, including under our At Market Issuance Sales Agreement (the ATM Agreement) with JonesTrading Institutional Services LLC (JonesTrading) (see Note 9 for further detail), through the incurrence of additional debt, through corporate partnerships, through asset sales or through the pursuit of collaborations and licensing arrangements related to certain of our products or programs. These conditions raise a substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern. If we are unable to become cash-flow positive or to raise additional capital as and when needed, or upon acceptable terms, such failure would have a significant negative impact on our financial condition.
what rubbish. tell us all how they are going to raise cash? biotechs up 4% today and this stock is down. CEO has lost all credibility. stock like headed to $8 if biotechs go down again. dumb and dumber
LOL -- coming from the guy who rode the stock up to 30 and back down to 9. Fortunately I didn't fall in love with the stock and sold a big chunk at $25. You just nod your head at the CEO as he pulls the wool over your eyes. how's that working for you little johnny?
Your plan is better. However there's no tragedy if they issue some shares. We are all waiting for 721 news! Any time-frames you know of please.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
not my plan A. I rather see EU partnership with milestone payment. Depending on the milestone it can buy time for additional patients to complete 721 and release the data prior to the dilution if cash is needed.
we deal with a co with 2 drugs of multi-billion potential one of those is selling by itself and you are @concerned@ about 10 mln shares more? Hmm, sounds you are not an investor here.
Sentiment: Strong Buy