Looking forward to second quarter earnings report Monday morning with follow on conference call. I am expecting a very strong second quarter report. This will be very interesting and possibly give a little more insight on the future of this company. I remain optimistic!
I agree with your comments, as I too await the Q2 report. Assuming business as usual, I believe it is fortuitous that the new CEO is an Elbit Systems (ESLT) veteran. (Of course, his area of expertise had been Latin America and Brazil, in particular.) Nevertheless, his appointment does illuminate a possible exit strategy for long term holders and, of course, the largest holder (FIMI Opportunity Funds). As for the stock price, if the overall market were to stumble, I believe it will be a steal in the $3.80 to $4.00 range. Unfortunately, Mr. Market never accomodates anyone (least of all, me).
Fully agree! However I was a bit disappointed with the 1st quarter earnings report and am very anxious to see the 2nd quarter report. I expect the 2nd quarter report to be out later this month. I did buy at quite a few shares at a slightly higher price so I am in the red. Very tempted to add more share at this price but will wait until I see the 2nd quarter report..
One of the main reason for the lackluster revenue in the 1st quarter was the poor weather in North ,America (per the new CEO). Let's see if he was telling the truth or just blowing smoke (2nd quarter will tell us). If the numbers in the 2nd quarter are what I think they should be I'll be in there buying even at a higher price.
I think they are in the right markets with the right products. Very optimistic.