Is MAGS ready for a run to new high and maybe to $10? DGLY is up 41% and TASR trading at $24 and huge volume. How good are MAGS cameras and sensors in their RoboGurdsa?
Magal Security Systems (MAGS) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
Read More: beatpennystocksDOTcom
MAGS, the little stock that....COULD!! great earnings, great company, great chart, great future. I am in this baby and will WAIT for the rise - P&F chart says $10.75 goal. Phantom bars to $6.15. Lots to look forward to.
$10 before January or by January? Industrial and power grid protection could be more important than computer networks protection.
This is more like it. A company that makes 22 cents a share and was stagnating? Didn't make sense. This has an extremely low float so will make vast swings.
What could? The need for MAGS products are tremendous and growing . There is great competition from quality companies. I believe most investors would demand to see several Qs with profits grow as well as Rev. growth.
Here are the key metrics that will deliver mouthwatering gains in intermediate/long term, if one is an investor, not momentum trader: (Q3)
(1) Gigantic sequential acceleration of revenue;
(2) Gross Margins mirrored the percentage of growth in sales- POSITIVE
(3) EXCELLENT- Great cost control: SG @ A as percentage of revenue declined 15 percent
(4) A whopping 17 percent NET MARGIN. Even adjusting for favorable currency exchange it still is 12 – 13 percent; a mouthwatering number
(5) From conference call, expect similar revenue performance for Q4. Assuming the management simply keep cost under control as in Q3, yet another .25 cents plus for Q4 quite feasible;
(6) Technically, the stock is just 15 percent its two years high with a solid technical support
(7) The best time to invest in these speculative money losing companies is when it delivers its first quarter in the black and revenue/profit is about to accelerate; not when it is running on all cylinders. This quarter clearly meets the IBD CANSLIM method to identifying fast growing company;
(8) This could or triple in a year once it deliver one-two back to back solid quarters as in Q3. Risk is very low; rewards could be huge
If it temporarily drops a few extra cents I’ll add. My hunch is that henceforth the new solid technical support is 5 and we go from there in the months ahear.
Momentum players and week hands who bought premarket are out. The stock will have a strong close above $5. Shorts too had their best shot and smart ones have covered. My hunch is that the PPS will gradually move toward $ 6, retrace a tad and and stabilize between 5.50 to 6 or close to two year high. Any good news thereafter in the interim and PPS will be in the new high territory. See my last comment for technical rationale.
Added to my position at 5.
the easy money has been made on the long side during the last few months as well as on the short side yesterday. As said before I expect the shares to be range bound going into the Q4 release as the focus will be on 2015 and new product sales. So no need to be long or short here going forward. Will revisit the shares next quarter.
This company has astounding earnings. Perfect time to buy here with great risk/ reward. I am primarily an earnings guru and have played many similar stocks such as PLNR. It is very common to fade the next day after a big gap up. Like PLNR I think MAGS will make a huge run EOD or into Monday. Buy now on the triple bottom.
Sentiment: Strong Buy