They never miss a beat with their picks. Definitely the way to go if you’re just starting out trading or want surefire picks. Text the word “Alerts” without quotes to FIVE FIVE FIVE EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT
I'm completely out of OPTR, and did well with trades to counteract the "Pro" who also did well on the short side. If it goes to ~$12, I'll buy. Maybe even up to $12.44. HOWEVER, there are other stocks or funds that carry less baggage.
A REAL Undiscovered Goldmine with Monster Upside Potential .. GLTA !!
Ticker ( NYSE: IG )
Market Cap : $75 M
Cash : $2.3 M
Price : $1.70
Shares Out : 43 M .....(31 Million Shares held by Big Investors)
Float : 11 M
1) Laughable Market Cap of $75 M
2) Cash for 12 Months ....... Profitability before Year End
3) 3x Products launched in USA since December 2012
4) Fourth Product will enter the Market in this Quarter
5) 11x Products under review by FDA many of these will get FDA approval within 12 Months
6) Another 3x ANDA filings coming before year end
7) 72% of all Shares Outstanding held by Insiders & Institutions and still buying more
8) Small Float of only ~11 Million Shares
I think targets of $8-12 within 1-2 years is more realistic than Roth Capitals $3.50 .
Roth starts IGI Labs at buy
August 7, 2013
Roth Capital Partners has initiated coverage of IGI Laboratories (NYSE MKT:IG) with a “buy” rating and 12-month price target of $3.50, saying the impetus for the rating is “expectations for the company’s internal proprietary generic pipeline to come to fruition and drive sustainable earnings profitability.”
Analyst Scott Henry writes that IGI Labs has 11 ANDAs at the FDA, and “we expect approvals starting in late 2013/early 2014. We view this pipeline as the engine for sustainable profitability in 2014-plus.”
In addition, he said IGI is currently launching two new products – Synalar and econazole nitrate – that could have combined annual peak revenue potential approaching $10-million. These compounds could take the company to earnings breakeven, he added.
“We believe that topicals are among the most attractive segments for an emerging generics company, with higher barriers to entry and better pricing,” he said. “We believe that this further makes IGI Labs a target for industry consolidation.”
And who are you who is so upset about the class actions against the Optimer BOD? You aren't a board member or a gold digging executive are you?
Join with "us"? You are not a shareholder, just a scumsucking ambulance chaser who works for Tripp Levy.
i was wrong...i called the law firm and they said there is at least another week or so to join....they sent me a copy of the complaint along with other really good information....here is number in case anyone else is interested...1-877-772-3975
unfortunately, the arguments from pro were never about patient care - i.e., if docs prescribed the best for their patients, I believe they would prescribe fido; unfortunately, it has not been adopted as fast I had hoped, mainly because many physicians (and insurance companies) apparently hold the same belief that cost should dictate prescriptions...if I am the patient, I disagree wholeheartedly. I, too, got out a looong time ago, but never respected pro's arguments that vanco will always be the best answer for c-diff...seen too many bad cases to belief you should treat it with anything but the most effective product on the market. sure, he might make a few bucks, but so did I.
i heard that monday is the deadline to join for shareholders...is that really the case? anyone else hear of t his?
thx, appreciate the credit, at least one prior Long on this board is man enough to give it. Yes, I was off a few bucks, however, I still think the valuation is crazy expensive and will wait for the buy out price to cover. I was on point on most other topics regarding OPTR and it's dog FIDO....Longs should consider themselves lucky and get out at these prices!!
I suppose one needs to accept that pro was sort of correct here. I exited some time ago, which I posted here, at a happy profit, though not as much as I had hoped. But the poor sales numbers sent me away. Anyhow, I say congrats to the pro, though it didn't get down to the 6 or so you predicted, I think. Not clear if you make money here or not but you were more or less correct in concept.
I decided to join the lawsuit...you have nothing to lose...its all upside...at the very least you get the current buyout offer but by joining you get all the upside and no downside...they provide you with information regarding the buyout, they help you with understanding the process, etc. They can answer a lot of your questions....here is the number of the law firm i joined and they can send you the complaint 1-877-772-3975
after the fact I got thinking the same thing. I was holding PCS Metro before it was bought out by T-Mobile and the deal wasn't what it should have been. They came back to the bargaining table and sweetened the deal. However, that was before shareholder approval and the offer was going to get voted down, so if -Mobile really wanted to complete the acquisition, they had little choice. I'm not sure if it's the same in this case. Hence my comment regarding not being savvy :-)
Well, thanks for your input. I sold right around the price it's at now, so I could technically buy back in if I think it's going to move up. I haven't really lost anything but a trading commission ... which is small in comparison to what I could make if it does go back up. Guess I better think this one through.
Thanks again, Gina