Right out of the April 16th The Street article, second paragraph or so. "Under the merger agreement CollabRx shareholders will own a 10% stake in the combined company, with Medytox Solutions shareholders owning the remaining 90% of the new company." You now own only 10% of both companies as one. He sold (you out) 90% of your company for 10% of theirs through a merger agreement. I think you are the one lacking in brains here. Stick with hockey. Maybe it will knock some sense into you. If not in the head maybe somewhere else! You could get lucky. He did not do the merger for any share"holers benefits", trust me! You would think that would be obvious now after what 15 years of losses? But, keep on believing if you want! Don't Stop Believing is the company's song! EQ
He didn't sell collabrx you have no idea what you're talking about. He merged with medytox. Collabrx is still its own company that now owns 10% of medytox on top of their OWN company. There is a reason the company is merging as Clrx not mmms. You have no brains.
They're still tallying up all the losses. It seems that there is no end to them! Company losses $1.84 in the last 12 months and people are excited now about "earnings"? No mention of an effective reverse split by anyone coming via the merger so you will only own 10% of the new company. Mika sold you out for a new bigger salary and benefits of a new larger company. Sold all the assets of the old companies and then drained the cash down over the years effectively doing nothing for the share"holers". "Let the draining of the NEW company begin", he says! "Can't wait to get started!" EQ
I'm wondering the same thing. I don't know the requirements or time frame but the typical announcement date passed. With the merger happening I am not sure the time line.
CLRX was absolute rubbish! Nearly lost my shirt but made back my losses thanks to Ultimate Stock Alerts (find them in Google)
July 2, 2012 TGAL merged with CLRX to become CLRX... CLRX went from a low of $3.06 to a high of $6.15. The deal being done right now is even better for CLRX than the first one. It will double if not triple. It doubled then and now it is only at $.80. Huge news is going to turn this thing into madness.
Sorry for the misleading post, Frederick news post had posted a release date that it would be on Tuesday Im assuming that they were just going by algorithm but they had mislead me my fault smoke will clear soon glty my friend
It will not let me post the link I found, type in Fredericks news post then in the search bar type in collabrx it was posted yesterday
Absolutely agree with you, I have done alot of dd with this stock and see great upside tomorrow we shall see glty hopefully tomorrow will clear all this up it was nice buying at these prices tho originally in at 1.10 had to average down but I accumulated way more at these lvls let's see what happens!!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
If it does not let you copy and see the link go onto google or whatever type in collabrx under the news search and it was posted 21 hours ago
Where did you get notice that they report earnings tomorrow? I have seen that tomorrow is the expected report but I haven't seen it in writing from CLRX. Please let me know. I have no doubt this stock is going to hit $5 by year end and $3 in short term. We're sitting pretty. Buying at the lows.
Sentiment: Strong Buy