I'm voting NO across the board i'm not going to let them take more of my money for free
Really? Vote no all you want... It won't do any good or rather it won't change the direction. What direction you ask? The direction Mr. Denner and Sarissa want to go. This is now their company and they are making "ALL" decisions and we are all here as tag alongs. That's reality...
If you are short, you are not short APRI you are short Alex Denner and Sarissa Capital. If you are Long, you are not Long, Vitaros, or Pascoe, or even RayVa or Fispemifene (even though I like the pipeline). Nope, in fact you are Long Sarissa plain and simple.
So, relax on the entire "force votes" stuff. This thing is now fully controlled by a major player. That does not insure any particular outcome but it does eliminate the thinking that somehow Pascoe is in charge and that the retail holders have any sway.
GS holding 10,Mil long shares ,,,,YEAH BABY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
With all the dilution over the years our net increase in institutional ownership is about 1 million shares. It is a good thing we have two large private investors who are holding (Aspire/Sarissa). Tutes care about performance and all Pascoe has accomplished is dilution and more questions than answers. Late on every public deliverable, last minute on earnings and no real guidance. This is it folks, we need to VOTE NO across the board and that will finally force a sale. If they can't raise funds they either deliver or package up the IP and start the bids. Also, voting no fires some dead weight board members.....
There is no bright side if there was a bright side then we wouldn't be needing to DILUTE 150 million shares,
its been 5 years since Viatores was approved they should have a 150 million in cash by now!!!!!
Yeah, Zman I think we're pretty close now. My only thought on RPRX is that as long as the FDA is not a complete rejection then APRI wins, because they can use the data and response to tailor their work toward advancement of Fispemifene with a much higher degree of certainty and cost containment knowing exactly what they need to accomplish. So my opinion remains bullish for APRI on RPRX's outcome on anything better than outright rejection.
I also think the August - September time frame is about right and you have to think Denner is already shopping it.
We finally agree on something.....if RayVa phase II A is positive the 4 sale sign goes up and it will be Sarissa looking for the buyer, I think August/September. When they took that big stake I felt that would be the case, no way they are in this as a long-term investor and waiting yerars for the pipeline to pan out.. Where I disagree, RPRX will not get a clear approval from the FDA. They will either deny approval and require an outcome study or give a conditional approval and require the multi year outcome study. Why...FDA is screwing small pharmas trying to force their IP into the hands of generics (support ACA) or the larger firms that pay the FDA much larger fees. Too many high profile examples of the FDA sticking it to the lil pharma and the American public.
I almost agree 100%. I'm of the opinion that Pascoe is on Sarissa's good side and doing what they tell him to do already. It's no coincidence IMO that they dumped Martin and Cox and added Dorsey and Troupin to basically run the clinical work.
I don't think Sarissa gives a @#$% about where the PPS is on any given day or even care much what Vitaros is doing. It's my opinion, they want to see execution on the RayVa study and they want to see Fispemifene in the clinic as well.
I also don't think they care much about the cash needs in 2016 either. They know that if RayVa is developing on time the PPS will climb and they can either get the company sold or take on debt against the pipeline rather than dilute, or if there is dilution it will be additional private placement for Sarissa allowing them to get another big chunk but I honestly doubt it gets anywhere close to those outcomes.
In my opinion, APRI will be sold before the end of 2015, and the catalyst will be RayVa, followed by approval for RPRX.