Long term keeper league in 16th season needs a replacement manager to assume an existing team. Yahoo public league with off line slow draft and variable keeper numbers. Minimum 5 keepers. Rbi, R, Hr, SB, Avg, Ob%, Era, Whip, Sv, K, Hld and Wins. No fee only bragging rights up for grabs. Serious managers only.
I have 1 empty slot in a 14 man keeper league. We usually try to fill our empty managers in house, but I am posting this as a precaution in case we can find someone sooner on here.
The league fee is $100. We conduct our draft via our Facebook league page through the message board (very easy). Everyone gets 24 hours to make their selection, however we usually make several selections per day until a manager is either unavailable or goes to sleep. The complete league rules are posted on the league Facebook page. Here are the general outlines:
- Every manager has the option of keeping 3 hitters and 3 pitchers per year. Keepers may not be free agent pickups or waiver wire pickups.
- Players can be kept for a maximum of 4 years. This is good for any interested manager because all the players that were drafted in our 1st season and kept for 4 seasons are now entering back into the draft pool. (The year a player is drafted does not count as a keeper year).
- Each manager began with a 10 slot farm system to begin the league. Farm players can be traded, so at this point not every team has a 10 man system. Some have more, some have less.
- Farm players can be kept for a maximum of 7 years and can be drafted in any round the manager chooses (Usually the last available round.)
- Next seasons draft picks can also be traded.
The open team has a farm system of 8 players maximum (he traded away 2 farm players):
His list is:
1) Oswaldo Arcia (OF - Min) (3/7) **Must Be Drafted**
2) Jorge Alfaro - (C - Tex) (4/7)
3) Andrew Heaney (P - LAA) (2/7)
4) C.J. Edwards (P - ChC) (2/7)
5) Nick Gordon (SS - Min) (1/7)
6) Roberto Osuna (P - Tor) (1/7)
This team does not have a 12th rd pick and has 2 20th rd picks in the upcoming draft.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any interest or questions. Thank you.
If the guy will cough up Goldschmidt for Donaldson, have at it. Sounds like a well laid plan if both of the other owners will bite.
So he got hurt in one of his two seasons, so now he's injury prone and not worth much?
You'd rather have a Ben Zobrist or Carlos Santana than take a chance with a guy that's capability 100/20/90/15/280 and that's eligible at 2B and 3B? Interesting strategy....
Not sure of the draft system. The guy might have joined your league and then left the league shortly after.
I agree with the problems. Yahoo really struggled this year.
To address your concerns: When the images link is fixed, the invites will be fixed...and vice-versa, told its being worked on. Only valid link for test draft is on mock page, and mine works in 4 seconds, all other links I think are tied to old draft client....cannot get confirmation on this.
If Fowler reupps with Chicago, he'll be steal. I think he'll be good wherever he goes though... and Eaton/Yelich look like no-brainers as late as their rankings are.
I am starting a 16 team dynasty league this year. With prospects.Email me if you want details. Tonymn2ny
All fans from these states please feel free to join this league that has been strong for the last 3 years!!! Fun and friendly league to be in so please feel free to check it out!!!
1 is u play against cats, and each cats u win or lose thats ur record each week, so week 1, u win 6-4, ur record is 6-4
2 is if u win more stats, its one win
White FlagIX Racing is back.....Check us out...Trophy Page Year after Year...Group # 3079 and Password is 2016