Its amazing how differently members of our society perceive white collar criminals from most of the blue collar ones who are back and forth in county jail....perhaps its because the white collar crimes are so frequently swept under the rug....or ignored entirely. What particularly exceptional about this, is the number of poor people setting time out in the county jail for crimes of less than $500, while the white collar criminals walk off with billions.
cescaman1 and kool4lfe1 ( pathetic ) , buy the end of May you will be hitting the bottle HARD and by the end of AUGUST you will have the barrel of a gun in your mouth with your finger on the trigger. Thats what you will get for investing in KOOL. PATHETIC.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
goodbrain007 • Feb 15th, 2014 "from here $7ish to adcom and if it's a huge positive vote .....we will go from the base of $7 and higher. the positive adcom will be just like an approval. as was vnda and chtp. pdufa 4/15 and after, pps will start behaving as mnkd is up-for-sale.....and pps will not fall off like usual post pdufa approvals.....that's my prognostication and it should be 89% accurate"
Let everyone know if you received their response. You would assume that if it worked with CHIP cards they would say so and confirm that it does work. What a mess if it doesn't work. The Wocket would then be basically worthless. It won't work overseas if it doesn't work with CHIP cards because it is my understanding that other countries have been issuing CHIP cards for a couple of years. Maybe they could fix the technology to accept CHIP cards but maybe that is the purpose of the CHIP cards that they cannot be scanned for private data and information. You would think the company would have a legal a well as a moral obligation to disclose to investors and potential new investors whether the Wocket works with CHIP cards. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if they answer.
How's the ROI on your AUDC investment. Nothing like being in the red on all of your "professionally" made investments. LOL But red is better than losing all of your investment, as you've done on most of your stock picks. LMAO
Seems like there is no way for analysts or investors to estimate earnings at all based on the ridiculous report X came out with. All in contrast to how well they acted all the way down the earnings road. That's the kind of surprise garbage without warning or guidance to share holders that will fry a CEO like a small mouthed bass in hot peanut oil.
March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
• March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
• January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
• January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
• December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
• December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
• August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
• January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
• September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
• April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
• July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
• March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
• March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
• February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
• August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
• August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
• August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
• July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
You are wrong. They will raise guidance. And don't forget: everybody is awaiting KP.
The May 4, 2015 National Enquirer and I quote. "Clinton's 2016 Presidential Bid Rocked By Bombshell Allegations Over The Death Of Her Lover" "Hillary 'Hid The Body Of Murdered Lawyer'" I urge Americans from both parties to read this report from several well known people and reporters. It is too nasty to post here. It just cannot be made up untruths. Article states "new evidence to suggest Foster was shot to death in his White House office-not in Fort Marcy Park"