SolarCity Corp. (NASDAQ: SCTY) saw a short interest rise by 7.3% to 21.25 million shares, or 36.2% of the company’s total float. Days to cover fell to seven. In the short interest period, shares rose by about 2.2%. The stock’s 52-week range is $45.91 to $79.40, and shares closed at $61.44 Wednesday, up about 0.2% for the day.
looky peachy to me. approved product best in class, experienced mgmt, fair current valuation, seth. What s not to buy here? With a little patience of course...
• The data from the trial was positive, which means that there was meaningful improvement in overall survival of second remission patients. The positive results also mean that the drug is working as expected.
I was reading thru the note from UBS on FSLR at "Fly on the Wall" and noticed this at the end of the note.
"In contrast, UBS was upbeat on the outlook for another name in the solar sector, SunEdison (SUNE), in its own note to investors today. SunEdison may begin paying a dividend and could expand into Canadian renewable projects, UBS analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith wrote. The company may acquire Canadian assets for relatively cheap prices, said Dumoulin-Smith, who kept a $32 price target and Buy rating on SunEdison. PRICE ACTION: In afternoon trading, First Solar dropped 6.7% to $51.41 and SunEdison slipped 1.7% to $30.14. CORRECTION: This story corrects an earlier one to clarify that 8point3 Energy Partners is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed by First Solar and SunPower (SPWR) to own, operate and acquire solar energy generation projects. TerraForm Global is the diversified, dividend growth-oriented company formed to acquire clean energy generation assets from SunEdison."
As predicted weeks ago, the low 1.90s proved to be a solid support level. Congrats to those who took advantage of the first bounce and sold in the 2.10s for a nice quick profit.
At this point I think 1.90 will continue to provide support as long as the price of oil cooperates.
So far so good, according to the game plan.
I didn't sell a share.
I don't know if it was a smart move by me
But i learn that if you sell you will never know when is the right time to be back in.
sometime you need more courage to hold
I think we have a shot at $5 .
But we need to hold these level.
Schewe has diluted Viaspace shares ever since coming on board. First, the Tran - Schewe bitter break up, next the loan and continued loan payments diluting shares each time, every month or so. Next up, buying his lotion company with, guess what, shares of Viaspace and diluting the shares even more. Oh wait, that last one was rejected. I bet that doesn't sit well with him.
I thought he was focused on improving shareholder value? How has he improved Viaspace?
Lucy Turnbull, Chairman of Prima BioMed commented: "This final clinical data for CVac is most encouraging for cancer patients in second remission. We sincerely thank all patients and medical staff who have participated in the trial over the last five years. Our concerted focus will now be to find a development partner to make CVac widely available to cancer sufferers around the world."
Of course, Everything gets blamed on Climate Change. So what?! It's still doo doo.
HONOR, WHAT SAY YOU...........?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Nope. People have known for over a year the DNA was coming. Already baked into the price, obvioulsy a non event.
Hook, line and sinker once again. I intentionally posted like that to see if you would bite. And you did! Carry on puppet.
I want the $ number I told Mark. Figure that all out, have Barry call me up, and we'll come down.