By consensus, Low Density Parity Check is the statistical weapon of choice for determining if what comes out of small process size MLC and TLC NAND is the same as what went in. It's harder than it used to be, it's occupies more real estate and needs to be done efficiently. ASIC cores are the cost effective means of executing all of that, but they are time consuming and expensive to design. Controllers are now ubiquitous, but LDPC, an essential ingredient going forward, are not.
N.B. apple paid top dollar to bring similar technology (Anobit) in house and deny it to Samsung. Stec has patent applications, but more importantly, ASIC deliverables.
" Of course, investing in a development stage biotechnology company, even a publicly traded one, is almost the height of speculation, particularly if an investor has little experience in healthcare or little understanding of the prospects of the companies’ products."
*** Toooooooooooo FUNNY ! ! ! ***
Sentiment: Strong Sell
First Lady needs to get her big buck teeth fixed. She looks like a beaver ready to chop down a tree.
Nanuk, you must be new around here. My story has been out there a long time. Very long LVS, very large position, holding until the 100s. Have managed companies in Asia for entire career, about 25 years in SEA, including 7 years in HK and Macau. Know the area, the culture and business practices there like the back of my hand. I am no insider, I am a well-informed and successful investor. In my other posts, I have made clear that I am extremely dubious re the accuracy of the recently-released 'data' that tanked LVS and MPEL , etc, and strongly hypothesize that the release of actual data on 1 March, as it is released every month, will put the lie to the recent disinformation shenanigans by hedge funds, organized shorts and market makers in the shares.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
"I love smashing you in the face, blue-balls....you are the kind of person whose ego writes checks it can't cash......"
You slap like a girly girl.
Oww ! Stop it !
Your li'l sis slaps harder than that when we are playing.
Who needs porn videos when we have your little sister ?
List of Obama’s Failures
It’s hard to think of a president that has been more of an Epic Failure than President Obama. Even Carter is glad this guy came along, so at least he knows he is no longer the worst president ever. Here is just a short list of Obama’s Failures:
1. Hawaii is in Asia
2. Passing on the keystone pipeline.
3. Touts a Green Energy Company as exemplary that fails a year later.
4. Using the Gulf Oil Spill to promote Green Energy – instead of cleaning it up.
5. Thinking the Tea Party is a passing fad – or that they are racists.
6. Pulling out of Iraq with no clear victory over insurgent forces.
7. Trying to re-write history through speeches – with inaccurate information (i.e. Statue of Liberty)
8. Getting a Nobel Prize for being the most ineffective President in the history of the United States, though some say it was for his pigment.
9. Putting all legislation on the Internet for five days before it comes to a vote.
10. Returning the bust of Churchill to the Brits.
11. Giving a collection of DVDs to the British PM.
12. Denying the notion of American Exceptionalism.
13. Promising to close Gitmo — failing to do so.
14. Securing the Olympics for Chicago in 2016.
15. Naming numerous Communists/Socialists/Progressives to his various Czar positions and then watching them scurry for cover when Beck begins to call them out, forcing them to resign.
16. Government races for NJ, VA and the Senate Seat in Mass.
17. The midterm elections, which Obama himself called a shellacking.
18. Prediction that stimulus would ensure that unemployment doesn’t exceed 8%.
19. Bowing to just about everybody.
20. Proposing amnesty for illegal aliens to increase the population of voters for Democrat elections.
21. He said, I have visited 57 states. Now there is just 1 left to visit.
22. Obama to Medvedev…give me space I will have more flexibility after my election. Russia best friend
Please add any I missed.
No that is new, nice job. I believe this means that the use patent is perhaps entering the national phase - in this case Europe. More reading to be done here, but things could be moving forward.
For details on the international search process, google "WIPO patent process national phase". There is a good wikipedia on it.
Do you mean blacks, people of color,you racist piece of schyte
Actually, he probably thinks it gets him off the hook, but it really digs him in deeper because it shows he didn't care if the statement was true or false when he posted it. The law frowns on that.
Use of anatabine to treat inflammation and methods of synthesizing anatabine
EP 2549995 A2 (text from WO2011119722A2)
Pharmaceutical compositions comprising an isolated form of anatabine or a salt thereof can be used to treat disorders comprising an inflammatory component, including chronic, low-level inflammation. In another aspect, methods for the synthetic preparation of anatabine involve reacting benzophenoneimine with 3-aminomethyl pyridine to form benzylhydrylidene-pyridin-3-yl-methyl-amine. The benzylhydrylidene-pyridin-3-yl-methyl-amine is treated with a non-nucleophilic base and a dielectrophile, such as cis-1,4-dichloro-2-butene, followed by acidification, then basification, to provide anatabine.
That's why their stock has dropped. They paid billions for a boatload of useless apps. Browse the Apple app store. There is more junk there than the city dump.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
the fact that you've never heard of ZDNet speaks volumes with regard to your competence, (or to be specific, your lack of competence), when discussing Atom vs. Arm arch, and Intel vs. everyone on manufacturing process technology's importance in who ultimately takes the prize.