Pete Narjarian" Unusual Activity in this Casino Stock
The OptionMonster thinks current interest is pegged to the stock's recent pullback.
"At the beginning of February LVS was trading above $55 and in a short time it's had a pretty dramatic pullback toward $48," he explained.
It appears options investors think the stock may be oversold.
"The May 50's have been extremely active and now I'm seeing big buying in the May $52.5," Najarian said.
That suggests options investors expect the stock to trade higher – above $52.50 by the 3rd week in Ma
That was a 5.5% increase in scripts....would be good to know what the associated pill count increase was to know how that impacts revenue and if the LTC transition is really stabilized. But I agree...a very good w/w gain.
This is a great sign for Neuvax since Neuvax treats the patients with low-medium levels of HER2 and won't be in competition. Kadcyla's approval may lead the way for the approval of Neuvax which has shown even better results.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
THAT'S WHY THE GOV. IS SELLING ALL OUR OLD
MILITARY EQUIP. TO THE ARABS & FOR BIG BUCKS.
BUT DISNEY MIGHT BEAT THEM ALL-LOOK FOR L.I.P.C.
AND L.G.E. IN "IRON-MAN 3 COMMING IN A COUPLE OF
Sentiment: Strong Buy
National Mining Association - May 2012
Major Holders of U.S. Coal Reserves - 2011
Holder - Estimated Reserves
(Billion Short Tons)
1. U.S. Government - 87.000 *
2. Great Northern Properties Limited Partnership - 20.000
3. Peabody Energy Corporation - 9.000
4. Arch Coal, Inc. - 5.600
5. Alpha Natural Resources, LLC - 4.677
6. CONSOL Energy Inc. - 4.500
7. Foresight Energy, LLC (Cline Group) - 2.960
8. North American Coal Corporation - 2.400
9. Natural Resource Partners LP - 2.300
10. Patriot Coal Corporation - 1.931
11. Pocahontas Land Corporation (Norfolk Southern) - 1.690
12. Cloud Peak Energy, Inc. - 1.367
13. Kentucky River Properties LLC - 0.976
14. Alliance Resource Partners - 0.911
15. Penn Virginia Resource Partners, LP - 0.893
16. Murray Energy Corporation - 0.851
17. Luminant Mining (Energy Future Holdings) - 0.791
18. BNI Coal, LTD - 0.770
19. Usibelli Coal Mine, Inc. - 0.700
20. Rosebud Mining Company - 0.544
21. Kiewit Mining Group, Inc. - 0.445
22. Rhino Energy LLC - 0.437
23. Westmoreland Coal Company - 0.400
24. James River Coal Company - 0.363
25. Western Fuels Association, Inc. - 0.334
26. TECO Coal Corporation - 0.325
27. Dolet Hills Lignite Company (AEP) - 0.281
28. Black Hills Corporation (Wyodak Resources) - 0.256
29. Jim Walter Resources, Inc. - 0.239
30. BHP Billiton - 0.233
31. Interwest Mining Company (PacifiCorp) - 0.199
32. Metinvest BV/United Coal Co. - 0.171
33. Vectren Fuels, Inc. (Five Star) - 0.132
34. Western Pocahontas Properties - 0.122
35. Jewell Smokeless Coal Corp. (Sunoco) - 0.100
36. Drummond Company, Inc. - 0.093
37. Oxford Resource Partners, LP (Ungurean) - 0.088
38. Solar Sources, Inc. - 0.033
39. Trapper Mining Inc. - 0.021
40. Vigo Coal Co., Inc. - 0.008
41. Advent Mining LLC (Allied Res.) - N/A
42. ArcelorMittal - N/A
43. Armstrong Energy Corp. - N/A
44. Booth Energy Group - N/A
45. Chevron Mining Inc. - N/A
46. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. - N/A
47. Dana Mining Co. (First Reserve) - N/A
48. Essar/Frasure Creek Mining Co. - N/A
49. Knight Hawk Coal, LLC (Bunn) - N/A
50. Mechel Oao - N/A
51. Oxbow Carbon & Minerals Inc. - N/A
52. PBS Coals, Inc. (Severstal Oao) - N/A
53. Ranger Energy/Justice - N/A
54. Rio Tinto Energy America - N/A
55. Signal Peak Energy, LLC - N/A
56. Springfield Coal Co. - N/A
57. Sunrise Coal Co. (Hallador) - N/A
58. The Cline Group (Coalfield Transport, Foresight Energy) - N/A
59. Xinergy Corp./Nix - N/A
Notes: 2011 data compiled from 2012 NMA survey of major producers. May not be all-inclusive. Any companies not included in this listing are invited to submit data for the next edition. * U.S. Government total is an NMA calculation based on federal ownership of about one-third of of the United States' coal resources (Bureau of Land Management, 1993) and estimated recoverable reserves of 260 billion short tons (Energy Information Administration, 2010). N/A = Not Available.
Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?
Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife
and two small children.
Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife
comes around the corner,
locks eyes with you,
raises the knife, and charges at you...
You are carrying a
Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
What do you do?
THINK CAREFULLY AND
THEN SCROLL DOWN:
• Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
• What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
• Does the man look poor or oppressed?
• Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
• Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
• Could we run away?
• What does my wife think?
• What about the kids?
• Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out
of his hand?
• What does the law say about this situation?
• Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
• Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does
this send to society and to my children?
• Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
• Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound
• If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away
while he was stabbing me?
• Should I call 9-1-1?
• Why is this street so deserted?
• We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
• Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage
• I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to
come to a consensus.
• This is all so confusing!
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... .........
......... ......... ...
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .........
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!'
'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?!
Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'
Wife: 'You are NOT taking that to a Taxidermist!
Typical liberal response. trash the messenger without addressing the message. i re-read papajim's reply over and over again and couldn't find a single reference to mitt romney or mitch mcconnell but did find a lot of common sense rhetoric. i suggest you open your eyes to the reality around you as opposed to spouting liberal talking points that have absolutely no basis in reality.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Hard to find anything at a 7 P/E and 3.4%. Registering now as Extremely oversold is good enough for me to accumulate some.