As of 5-15-15 short interest has increased to 525,779…with 5.33 days to cover…this represents about 6.4% of the float……apparently shorts still believe the merger will happen…….jmho
This is really getting painful. I was so busy reading the Pixie S3 that i failed to notice how my portfolio was gushing RED.
wow........shows us how stupid you really are.. Divide the MC yahoo is showing by 20 (RS) and you'll have the real answer.....
you are correct about the $32 level. i purchased my shares just north of $32 expecting that support would hold. if POT closes below $32 we may test the $30 level. however, I think the high yield will prevent the stock from going that low. I won't be surprised if we claw back to $32 by end of day.
What is this? Random numbers. You don't know where it's going to be next week.
Testimony that a lot of entities have been fooled by MILL hype! All I can offer is that everyone look at the prices of the various issues, today vs a year ago!
Agree on the SEC and my sarcasm did not translate well there...Offering is closing June 2nd here is what I read in The Street piece.....
"The company expects to raise $25 million from the secondary offering before deducting fees related to underwriting discounts and commissions. The company granted underwriters an additional 45 days to purchase an additional 1.875 million shares.
The offering is expected to close on or about June 2."
Yes, it seems there are a number of players that are flush with cash. Can't understand how they aren't lining up to try and pick this company up as a whole, or bid decently for the assets. Maybe they did but Glenn and Co. didn't feel they were good enough offers. Seems that way based on their comments,
As some here have speculated, this looks very much like a pre-packaged deal. If that is the case, and every motion has flown thru the courts with really no or very minimal objections which get taken care of, then what would be your educated guess as to when this type of agreement would be announced. Also as some have stated, everything that has taken place has done so with very uncommon speed.
Nothing to hold you too, just your educated guess is greatly appreciated.
I think investors will be scared off until after the June 5th OPEC meeting. Too much risk.
I'm leveraged pretty heavy in oil (bought in at the low 40s, the presumed "bottom"), and after weeks of watching my portfolio fluctuate right in line with the price of oil. It's been pretty stagnant this week regardless of what oil does.
I think those that are patient will be rewarded in the end though. Even if you lose a bit now, you'll regain it back 10-fold later. Even if you have to wait a year or even two years to cash-in, the upside is greater than the downside by a mile.
Go to the company website and click on their SEC Filings Tab. The quarterly reports and especially the annual report contain the information. Most of the May warrants have expired but there are some still viable until the end of the month.
The judge was born in Los Angeles. The decision has already been rendered: SIRI lost on summary judgment on liability. Do actually read anything?
Forensic, investigative accounting in its best service for humanity. I further hope Greece, the Greeks, and its politicians learn those valuable lessons, deal with systemic corruption, accelerate the jailing of thug vulture capitalists, assail the Swiss secretive and other accounts, collect the taxes, lower citizens' expectations re: unrealistic early retirements and pensions, and carefully privatize, but not give away the entire Greek store. A tall order for any country, in any time . . .
Sorry Bklyn36-I think Easy's first call of around $6.36 was right for today (not sure about Monday yet)
the chart lied LOL.
All the recent , seemingly good news , and then analyst chicanery , ushered in droves of suckers , all loading their boats , thinking this was a no brainer , triple bagger .
The booby trap has been sprung , and it is nature of the " No Free Lunch On Wall Street " .
Further dilution , and eventual delisting is predictable.