I agree, however I think DK gave it as much time as he could while we repeatedly beat our heads off 10.70. Based on what we have on the horizon, and the established pp, I believe this to be another well calculated move by management, certainly not a cash grab. He has this company in incredible financial shape to move forward
Sentiment: Strong Buy
bashing your own stock approach. Bio is taking a correction, all boats must drop a bit. In time things will turn, when we don't know. If news is coming soon, it would make sense that the company stays quiet while working on final stages of deal. Conferences cancelled are sure disheartening, but scheduling conflict can mean anything from management is busy working on something significant to not much new to showcase at this time so running the business and working on new partnerships might be the place time is best spent. Bashing your own stock is never productive and sour shareholders do not help form a bottom. If you trust the science and believe in what they have, put a sock in it and relax.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
He said they will ask Pfizer to approve/look over the results before releasing them in a press release but will not wait for long, so if Pfizer does not respond quickly they will release without Pfizer approval
Then how about throwing your big brain at THIS problem? "Gyrocopter! Gyrocopter! Gyrocopter!"
Common explanation: Biotech sell-off / Teva trying to purchase Mylan (and uncertainties about the future of generic EPI-pen deal as a consequence) / Leo and ATRS stopping their collaboration for Otrexup in Psoriasis. Chronical unability of ATRS stock to hold any gain.
Pom pom girl resident version: Shorts and CIA manipulating the stock / short squeeze coming / Teva secret services holding down the stock to acquire ATRS next week.
Its so simple. Flow test, then FID. And not until. They waited a decade for the stock to become more stable and less predictable based on all the development, so since manipulating it for extra compensation has run dry, its time to actually do what they should have done 5 years ago. Ask Phill's Barrister. He knows it all.
I'm really bummed, it looks like we could lose another 2% today. What a difference a week makes. If I had only seen it coming, I could have gotten out last thursday and back in at the bottom wherever that is. It really might be 20% the way it's going. CELG is down 4% in pre market.
PPHM reported a few weeks ago that it was well ON TRACK with it's SUNRISE enrolment.
158 Treatment Centres were opened world wide (US/Europe/Australia/Asia), of which most (150) were open in JUL 2014, to enrol 582 patients for DEC 2015 (that is in about 7 months) for its 2nd ln NSCLC clinical trial SUNRISE.
ON TRACK is only partially meaningful because on needs to know the enrolment curve PPHM uses to make that statement. However, as the biggest risk in WW trial is delays on opening sites due to regional regulation and administration, language handicaps, etc the early ON TRACK reports before JUN 2014 weren't of much value. However today such report is based on not only the knowledge that the main risk is out of the equation but also on the fact that those centres since JUN 2014 (almost 8 months now) do enrol as planned.
Further more some field intel has show that centres in Rennes and Brest (France) enrolled 5 out of 6 patients on MAR 2015. On the PPHM AACR booth a German Doctor of a VERY small site (as he emphasized it 3 times) enrolled 2 patients.
And intel of a number of US hospitals was available that patients are doing very well, although it was not said how many patients were involved. For US centres that is good news because they are open the longest.
Simulations show the PPHM should its required 192 events (that are patients that pass away) for a first interim look in by now. So results of that may be available in Q3/2015 or maybe JUL 2015. The longer it takes the better, because with an ON TRACK enrolment it can only mean patients in the Bavi arm event slower then expected.
The first look-in is technically for safety check, as if Bavituximab still needed that, but is probably more inspired to see if everything is OK with the trail after the PII dose switching incident. An early stop of the trial is possible but not anticipated. For that Bavituximab should outperform the 113% improvement on SOC and statistical significance because 'n' will be 94/94.
Today will mark the day it's down 50% from the high 3 months ago. LOL But the pumpers said 7,8,9+ by now!