the key word in your message was MOST. this can easily be manipulated up as well as down with not much volume in the morning...the question will be...if it does hit 7.7 or higher do you get out then or hold?
They were rewarded the last three months as were the longs, just as long as you traded the stock, not buy and hold.
If I was short I would have gotten out Monday or Tuesday.
And seeing that they were our largest volume days by 50% over today, I'd say that's when most of them did.
If I am short, I would have gotten out last Thursday.
If I am still holding short position today, I probably wouldn't cut loss today.
Well, I wouldn't short this stock to begin with, so what do I know about the mindset of shorters.
admit it, some shorts that are still left...if there are some...they could push it higher in the morning and then others could sell and it could close lower on the day after getting to 7.7+ for example...that is not out of the question
No way we will hit $8 with out news, NO WAY!
No news tomorrow people will start to get nervous and trim positions, no more shorts left so look out. Also, Only when the IA is SIGNED or October, which ever comes first will RTP have to pony up the $8.58.
this could go up every day until the news if it comes is released no later than july 10...the day before the festival...then the stock could drop then...buy on rumour, sell on actual news...it could happen...you have no proof that the shorts are out from before...could still push it up a bit...maybe won't hit 8, but could get close