Even though I'm extremely optimistic about this stock (MNKD), I know that the run up can't continue at this pace. There will be dips and sell-offs! So hang tough to achieve the desired result. My personal price guesses are:
03/01/2014 at least $10 ps.
12/31/2014 $15-20 ps.
Much more upside during 2015-2016, so please don't settle for making a few bucks. Those who wait on Al will get RICH....
Sentiment: Strong Buy
what part of that......... $245billion diabetic cost......... will mnkd absorb?? you know, what "Sharon di stefano" is talking about.lol. like i blogged here...........watch out little pharms ! here comes Afrezza!!!!! JMHO
mmmm,i'll chime in. my guesses. pps runs to $7.50 by aug. after pIII results announced spikes to $13. after partner announced $18.nda submission w acceptance $20 by year end. fda approval 2014 spikes to $30. ramp up to 1st year of sales $50 . 2 years of sales $100. then buyout $150-$200.JMHO
hey joseph, you dont like my forecasted numbers on mnkd? not realistic? lol, then apply your bearishness to these three .....srpt $37 pps ,1.2 billion m.cap ....regn $266 pps 26bil m.cap w/1bil in sales............alxn $102 pps 20bil m.cap w/1bil in sales.......the market just doesn't make sense does it joe?lol.JMHO
like it.... a lot... buty 150 -200 sounds still a bit to high... that would be about a 60 billin market cap.... i'd more less agree with your numbers except by 2 years of sales about $100-125.00 ... good luck though
Do you have anymore of that wacky weed you are smoking? I love people's numbers. They are always all positive and get bigger and bigger and BIGGER. Nice try but you are no where close on this one. JMHO
Jessie cat... way too low... agree their will be down days and small sell offs but your are a little low for March and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay low for 12/31/14 if all things work out. I agree with Mike..
Your numbers are based on the most optimistic outcome. That's not a given.
The type II market is such a huge wildcard that estimates can't be taken seriously until after the study results are release around Labor Day. Only thing I think we can bank on now is the type I market. At least I think we have a safety net here of about $4/share even if type II comes up short.