and who's selling off a bit? I was always planning on selling 1/3 before August, but I'm starting to get a really good feeling about the trial results. Anybody feeling like me, and going from a "play it kind of safe" to a "let's go for it" attitude?
There's a floor of around 4 if either trial succeeds. It's unlikely both trials will produce poor results. Seems like a pretty fair risk for a biotech.
I was going to buy options on the dip and sell shares on the spike, but same day I placed an order for sept options, price decided to run away from me. So I'm thinking I'll be holding 40K shares + some warrants, through mid August. Would love to see MNKD surprise and announce results a couple weeks early. I figure there will be another sell off early August. An early positive announcement would really catapult the price.
Yeah, an early surprise announcement would be awesome - it would save me from over-analyzing this, and it would certainly be positive news. Anyway, thanks for your estimate on the floor, if one trial isn't up to par. I got in at 4, so maybe I'm not risking much by staying all in anyway.
I might, however I've seen too many pharma#$%$ their peaks about a month before a catalyst, and then poof; nothing? MNKD has already surpassed its 52-wk high, and the price is pretty close to its past peaks prior to an NDA. The only game changer I can think of is partnership news.
Holding through FDA decision and beyond (if approved). That's when the true money will be made. If that doesn't happen, I've lost it all and that's what I plan for when I invest...and gamble. Hoping for a pretty sizeable payout someday. This could be a stock you tell you grandkids about one day. Like Coke.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I like those numbers Clevans1. No need to guess what the peak will be, but $15.00 to $25.00 could easily be achieved from now to QE1 in 2014. Let the partnerships commence before and after FDA approval. Motley Fool's most recent article regarding Pfizer, buying back shares, can easily buyout MNKD and some. And if Al is as passionate about Afrezza as he says, my guess is that Al will only sell to a BIG PHARMA who will send his message globally, period.