HAVE SOLD ALL MY 500 JAN 14'S $5 CONTRACTS LAST THREE WEEKS
Took profits of $79,000 before taxes. There is nothing wrong with taking a profit. Not worth the risk of holding them with only 4 months life left and only 88 cents in the money. Still riding my extensive holdings of stock, warrants, and Jan 15's $5.00 I really have not liked the market reaction to the trial results and the way the stock has behaved I am now convinced of a few things. No doubt favorable trial results..........no doubt market anticipates approval..........BUT...........I am now convinced there is little price movement here even upon partnership and approval. We will have to await for AFREZZA to prove itself in the marketplace and obtain substantial market share. That day will come but it is father down the road. Patience will lead to wealth.
This is the smartest realistic comment I have heard thus far!! Honesty without the pump!!! Price is already factoring in approval. If a partner comes, it will most likely be after approval. Even with approval and partnership may experience a slight pop, but not like other are saying, probably a dollar at the most. If it achieves market sucess that is when the big buck will roll in, but thats almost 2 years from now!!
Stock is stuck here, I agree with Multimill. Even with news on a partnership the damage has been done by the shorts and the stock is certainly not acting like it's anticipating any good news soon. It's going to be a long waiting game. This has been a disappointing ride thus far to say the least.