1. With witheld long tong term respiratory data?
2. Accusations that 38% of long arm recipients bowed out because they didn't know how to take a hookah hit?
3. Snuffed out questions t the J.P. Morgan Healthcare symposium because they highlighted biased efficacy data?
4. Recalcitrant ideology that if some people want to puff rather than shoot up the FDA HAS TO RULE in favor?
5. Hints by the FDA during Phase gate reviews that the product had to exceed a baseline efficacy and the data is still questionable yet the FDA sent to memo in anticipation a larger clinical population could prove them wrong?
6. A hack regulatory affairs staff with a subpar record? Go see them on Linked-In and see what they have filed at other corps.
7. A CEO that could drop dead any day?
8. All the eggs in one basket? Hows the pipeline going? NOT!!!
9. Two key members of the FDA panel Mann antagonists--see the prior corp. battles while at Merck.
10. Adam Feuerstein has this one pegged when he says who wants to buy an inhaler that makes you hack and shrivels your lungs???
I'll sto here... LOL!!! This is the short of shorts!!!
Sentiment: Strong Sell
It is obvious by your incorrect statements that you are no where near Mensa IQ level. 1. with witheld is incorrect grammer, 2. there are no 38% accusations, 3. not answering a symposium question only shows the company is holding their cards for the FDA to review, not showing all to the competition.
Give you credit for one thing. You found us here and spelled symposium correctly. Stay a while and we will educate you on the correctness of Alfrezza.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Sixth time, who is on the Advisory Committee, by name? and who are the antagonists? You said it, I didn't.
a follow up question, who are the "regs" (I assume regulators, not the Code of Federal Regulations) that don't like Afrezza? what are their names?
When I say something, such as about the current study going on with healthy males in Neptune, New Jersey, or about the plant in Danbury, I back it up with proof that gives other a bases for believing me. To believe your story, we have to believe that a guy who just created an alias yesterday has extreme ties to the FDA then promplty came on the Yahoo Message board to elude to those connections. It's not credible at all.
mensa is a joke. He will not deliver as he can't! Took a short position based on somone else advice and doens't even know why! mensa is a follower, not a leader. He's trying to influence longs by posting lies: "I know people who work for the FDA not in the approval panel but as regs, and they don't like Afrezza!"
Sentiment: Strong Buy