I'm not sure if I'm in any hurry to get back in right now. GFA management continues to do what is needed, so I will keep watching. The technical picture continues to look ok also.
Here's what's concerning me:
1. World markets are way past overdue for a correction. Too much euphoria. Of course, overbought markets can remain overbought for long periods of time.
2. $BVSP sliced through its 50dma yesterday. Maybe a headfake. Maybe.
3. Banco Central declared last week it is done with interest rate hikes.
4. Italian and Spanish bonds showing possible initial signs of trouble. I think I saw a headline last week about the European crisis being over - sounds a bit too familiar.
5. USD overdue for a bit of upside.
Aco...stick around for the miracle. The buyout offer from the sharks last Spring was $6.50, and it wasn't even profitable back then. I've watched the "scaredy-cat" trading pattern in this stock. You buy it when you're frustrated; and ignore it when you're euphoric. Traders are constantly trying to throw bulls off this stock. Just follow the slow stochastic. Every time it goes under 10-20, buy more.
Ace Brasil !!! Way to Go Champ !! You sold just when the company is turning the corner, and the economy in Brazil is starting to heat up. Everybody give ACE a "Golf Clap" for selling his stock yesterday, before the move up. And for coming to this board to try and HELP (ahem) us all out with his words of wisdom! Bwahahaha Bwhahaha