I just bought some more a few minutes ago. I can't for the life of me understand why anybody would want to sell this stock down here? Just curious if there is anybody out there who thinks its a great opportunity to sell here?
1) Range over the last 2 years has been 14.50 to 2.05. Its trading at near low levels when the company wasn't expected to make it
2) Currently in negotiations with Alphaville. Last Feb when an offer was made, the stock traded up to 6.52
3) Book Value north of 6 bucks
4) Greatly improving Cash Flow
5) Bankruptcy fears are gone.. primarily due to improved Cash Flow
I'm puzzled as to Why somebody would want to sell this stock here. Other than needing the cash for something. And further puzzled as to the HUGE swings on ANEMIC volume..... on both the local and US shares. If it drops any more, I plan to double up my position and then just stop watching it. Just doesn't make any logical sense
Keep in mind that in Brazil, Smart money is Retail, not Funds.
According to Bloomberg today, retail were sellers of Bovespa GFA at $5 and WILL load the truck on the next BDFD GFA at $3.
Wash. Rinse . Repeat.
“BRICs Abandoned by Locals as Fund Outflows Reach 1996 High…In Brazil, declining participation by local investors has foreshadowed equity losses. The proportion of trades by individuals on the Bovespa exchange dropped to a three-year low of 26.4 percent in 2010, before the benchmark index tumbled 18 percent the following year. The rate slid to 17.9 percent in 2012”