I would like to ask the board a serious question and get advice. Please give unadulterated advice. I currently have 12.2K invested in this stock which is 39K shares at an average price of 31.2 cents. If I were to invest the same amount of money at the open on Monday I could get an additional 217,857 shares. My break-even point would then be about 10.1 cents. Is there ANY chance this company can somehow sell their Onko-Sure product and increase the pps? Some announcement along these lines, how possible is this? Barring this scenario how possible is it for the pps to rise based on unfounded rumor(s) and MM manipulation?
I can live with the fact that I may lose all of my initial investment. It would suck big-time to lose double what I've already invested. Thanks and GLTA.
So to cap off the scenario. Had I bought the number of shares I was thinking to do at Monday's opening, I'd have been down a mere 25% of that investment after today's closing. On the bright side I am not yet down 90% of my original investment. For the moment...
Read all my posts. That will help you understand. They are true and not a bunch of hype. They have no business and very little chance of staying out of bankrupcy. Just read. I was onboard till they told me they weren't interested in the "U.S. market at this time"! get out and take the hit IMO>
Thanks for the advice machterberg1. I am still undecided. I'm trying to figure out why these lenders renegotiate with Radient and not just cut their losses, like you advised me, and let the company fail . Is it possible these lenders see something that we don't see that would give them some degree of confidence in making a profit off Radient?
Regardless, I feel the bottom hasn't been reached for Radient.
Hey ZO, thanks for the posts. I will just wait before deciding whether to invest more. Bottom line for me is that I have way less than a warm and fuzzy for this company and the people who pump/run it. Will just keep watching for now and I don't think the pps has hit bottom yet.
Had to take Wolf off filter because I had a feeling it was him you were having a conversation with. You nailed him on his math inabilities and he had to come back with something lame. Still if the pps does open at 10 cents Monday morning, I wouldn't be disappointed. Not holding my breath though.
I expect this will open in the 6.4 range on Monday and close around 8 cents.
If Radient were to have an order in hand for $10,000,000 cash upfront and three new global partners a market cap in the $100,000,000 range would be warranted. Assuming that were to happen there would be about 530,000,000 shares outstanding after the shareholder's meeting in August which would put the per share price in the .18 range.
If I were you I'd invest $6,000 at the open on Monday and then wait to see what is in Garza's report. After the report is available then either invest the additional funds at that time or wait until after the meeting.
Until the report is out there's no way of knowing how to play the news.
I have 255,000 shares at 6.8 cents currently and will add 100,000 at the open on Monday.
as with any biotech anything can happen
I slso plan to buy more shares to average down
do not see why you should do so on Monday
only really good news released from company will be good
as far as Garza look at pst history of his releases adn where the pps has gone after each release
don't forget big dilution probably comig so pps should remain low for a while
may go lower than where we are now
and if great news is released ...even better the pps should go above what you bought at