I expect this will open in the 6.4 range on Monday and close around 8 cents.
If Radient were to have an order in hand for $10,000,000 cash upfront and three new global partners a market cap in the $100,000,000 range would be warranted. Assuming that were to happen there would be about 530,000,000 shares outstanding after the shareholder's meeting in August which would put the per share price in the .18 range.
If I were you I'd invest $6,000 at the open on Monday and then wait to see what is in Garza's report. After the report is available then either invest the additional funds at that time or wait until after the meeting.
Until the report is out there's no way of knowing how to play the news.
I have 255,000 shares at 6.8 cents currently and will add 100,000 at the open on Monday.
Julie stated: "I've been buying. I added at .12, .06. and at .048 yesterday. I think buying at these levels is very smart."
Today you are saying it is smart to buy at these levels. You were thinking the same at 12 cents and 6 cents yet you have lost over half the money where you bought at 12 cents.
You are witnessing the beginning of the massive dilution of this stock and you think it is smart to buy?
Julie, the lenders are going to get shares for 3.5 cents in the next installment.
At what price do you think they are going to be willing to sell those shares? You will have lost another 30% on the shares you bought yesterday.
I never tell people to sell their shares but what you are doing at this point is almost insane.
If anyone still believes that Onko Sure at some point in the future will have some degree of success, they should wait until/if the company survives all this dilution/debt and obtains money to continue operations.