Broke $5.80 today, a green oil sector day. Not good. Recommend letting BBEP sell down to new levels. $4s by next week.
Wow, I can't believe with the hedging BBEP has done that they haven't participated in the groups recovery. What am I missing?
<< they haven't participated in the groups recovery >>The group hasn't recovered. When LINE is at about $25 and EVEP at about $28, they will be on their way to recovery.BBEP is, in part, also carrying the weight of KWK's lawsuit.Imagine having a 40% owner who is bent on destroying the value for the other 60% and you should get the idea of what the problem is.
Somehow, an "all-time low" for a company that first offered units in 2006 doesn't seem terribly dramatic.