that was what I did, got out of EROC at 5.85 this morning and waited to get into BBEP at 5.56. agree on upside potential, and what happens if EROC follows BBEP's lead to its price. Decided to do this after announcement this weekend. GLTU too
wtf? the moron is selling straight into a 30% drop without even knowing what's going on. Brilliant move? sure.
You sell because of "too much pain". Again, spontaneous emotions taking over when cool analysis and a rational decision is warranted. I know it's hard. I have been through similar situations. But either you know what you are holding and determine when the pain will be too great (in that case, reducing the size of the position in the first place goes a long way in avoiding to getting stopped out by knee-jerk market moves like todays) I don't want to add to your pain, but applauding to brainless panic reactions is a bit odd...
Man, are u serious? At 30% down the chances of rebound after opening are very high. The short interest is not enough to keep the stock floating, but at 30% down and the current cash flow, it won't fail to attract new blood. Pre-market wont give the full picture for this stock.