Ok, I'm holding as well. You talked into it. I hope you know what you are talking about this time. It will be a first. " IF " the news is not as good as you say, than the losses of the many investors who trusted you will be on your shoulders. Sure hope you're correct for once
Ok chkOtime im holding.
So to be clear you think esrnings will be a catalyst?
What do you think the stock will be 3 days after the call?
At what level in the stock would you be dissapointed?
At what point do you recognize that small caps are up 30% this year with no headaches around bragg etc? How do you factor that into your thoughst around success or failure. I mean there is an oppt cost of holding VTG right? Surely you wouldnt consider 2-2.25 a success right here with markets soaring? Jusr want to be clear with dates, timelines, and predictions.
Hard to tell and it depends on Q3 earnings and Q4 guidance. If Q3 earnings 3 to 4 cents and Q4 guidance around 10 cents then we going back above $2.00 by end of November.
Someone still holding stock from going up... That's why I say to hold ....With good news new investors will be buying including some big institutions... 2-2.25 not a success but a start for a move up...
Sentiment: Strong Buy