Bolin--good to see a post from you. That was my reaction, too. Basically a rehashing of already published data. Do you think that presentations at prestigious meetings like this can have any effect on the FDA? Still looks to me like things depend on the FDA's approval of 306B as the second study that they want. And if they approve that, it will be 3rd quarter next year before we could hope for approval. We remain skeptical of the FDA's continued changing of criticisms of Northera. Seems like they have just been looking for something. Politics? Corruption? Graft? I respect the FDA's purpose, but after attending the Adcom committee, it seems to me that they could have approved Northera while requiring post-marketing studies ongoing.
I doubt that they do a secondary offering with the stock price this low. Perhaps there will be a pop if the FDA gives approval to 306B. That decision should come pretty soon. The next pop could come toward the end of first quarter next year if 306B shows good results. Sounds like they plan to stretch their money at least until then. I would definitely expect an offering at that time if 306B is a win.
I don't hold much now, but have been hurt badly along the way. Still feel that this is an excellent drug which can change the lives of patients with NOH.