There is no guarantee of positive outcome. I could sell half before the 14th and make a profit and risk the other 1/2. If I hold it all and results are negative then this is a sub $1 stock. Seriously this is a tough call.
They have nothing in the pipeline. Its all or nothing for CHTP.
i am with you. i have 100,000 worth of march 2014 $4 calls. i believe that midodrine needs to be off the market bad…the only other help for parkinsons is northera. japan 20 years… there is a reason fda suggested this to be happening. but i am scared to death, like jk said, no guarantee. what to do…… man, i wish all of us the best.
The unwritten rule is never hold through FDA decisions or earnings reports. The advisory committee is 1/14/14, so depending on what they say, it can give you a clue as to what the FDA will decide on 2/14/14. Good luck...
The bottom line is that no one can be sure of the outcome. If you sell half and it then goes down, you will have done the right thing. If you sell half and it then goes way up, you still didn't necessarily do the wrong thing. You would have left money on the table but maybe you would have been able to sleep at night. You should only do what your stomach will allow you to do.
I have decided to stick it out because I actually enjoy the "ride". Everyone is different though.
Well you have a very valid point for sure! It was a year ago when I thought we could possible be done when we hit .73 a share. Now, a year later we could see double digit price IF all goes well!! You have a tough decision to make but it's yours to make. Weigh out all the pros and cons and then do what's best for you!!!! GL