Here's what I see. Floor of $6.44. Yeah, sure, there is always a possibility that the deal could fall apart, but very unlikely, to zero, chance of that happening in my view.
Therefore, I get $6.44 at close, probably within 90 days. Then for about $0.11 (delta between current price and deal), I get a 1,2, and 3 year LEAP worth between $0.00-$1.50. That's pretty cheap for a potential 10x. In addition to the $0.11 or so, I of course have the potential opportunity cost of the $6.44 for about 90 days. Still cheap in my view.
I will hold. If it was above $7.00 I might reconsider, but here....I keep my shares.
My thoughts exactly, still holding. I will hold till the sell. Who knows, maybe another company steps in and offers more for the company. I still believe it's worth 10-12 dollars. I would even accept a deal for the 658 million without the $1.50 CVR. I believe after seeing this price, another company is going to step in and make an offer.