You are good at what you do....but not good enough.-------------------------------------------------------------
Rules for SUCCESSFUL BASHING:
1. Be anonymous
2. Use 10% fact. 90% Suggestion. Having a few facts and half-truths will lend credibility to your suggestions.
3. Bait them. Let others believe that they will �help� you to learn about the stock. Build rapport and a support base before putting your Bashing routine into play.
4. Enter w/ humor and reply to all who reply to you.
5. Use multiple ISP addresses, handles and aliases.
6. Use two (2) or more aliases to simulate a discussion.
7. Do not start with an all out slam of the stock. Build softly.
8. Identify your foes (Longs) and the board's "guru or gurus" Use them to your advantage. Lead them, and never follow a Long�s lead. In a very smooth manner, antagonize them when it serves your purpose so they will lose their cool and make you look good by doing so..
9. Only Bash until the tide/momentum turns. Let doubt carry it the rest of the way.
10. Give the appearance and illusion of being open minded.
11. Be bold in your statements. People follow strength.
12. Write headlines in caps with catchy statements.
13. Pour it on as your position gains momentum. Not your personality.
14. Don't worry about being labeled a "Basher". Newbies won't know your history.
15. When identified put up a brief fight, then back off. Return in an hour unless your foe is a weakling in reasoning powers.
16. Your goal may be to limit the momentum of the run. But it can be to tank the company or create a plunge in the stock. Be subtle and consistent.. Be slick.
17. Kill the dreams of profits, not the company or the stock.
18. Use questions to create critical thinking and self-doubt in the reader. Use statements to reinforce facts.
19. DO NOT LIE, NAME CALL or USE PROFANITY.
20. Encourage people to call the company. 99% won't. They'll take your word for claims made. If they do call you can always find something that is inaccurate in how they report their findings.
21. Discourage people from believing Press Releases. Again, encourage them to call the company. They won't out of laziness.
22. If the company�s history/PR's are negative, constantly point to that. Compile a list of this data prior to beginning your efforts.
23. If the price rises blame it on the hype or the PR, temporary mass reaction, the market, etc. Anything but the stock itself. You don't want the stock to receive credit for anything.
24. If other posters share your concerns, play on that and share theirs too.
25. Always cite low volume, even when it's not.
26. Three or four aliases can dominate a board and wear down the longs.
27. Bait the Longs into personal debates putting their focus/efforts on you and not the stock or facts. It is important to Divert their attention from facts. Keep them distracted.
28. Promote other stocks that would-be investors can turn to instead of the one you're Bashing.
30. Do not fall for challenges on the "values" of what you are doing, it's a game and you are playing it with your own rules.