RE taxes due end of month. Have to sell some ACTC to pay them. Do I sell now or wait until end of month?
Never doubted I would have to concern myself with this decision when I invested the money I put aside for this years RE taxes in ACTC stock. I really thought that this stock would have pushed forward in July...and then cashing in only a 'few' of those shares with the "massive" profit I was going to make (bought shares I am selling at under $.05 p/s).
3X my money isn't slouchy but 6X or 10X would have necessitated selling fewer shares than I have to now (the decision was correct but greed seems to want more!). Boo Hoo!
Still have the faith though, but it now looks like $.50 p/s on current OS is a pipe dream in 2009...no matter with relisting and Stage I trial approval... It is going to be a long haul for the longs!
I need money at the end of the month for my mortgage. Almost all of my holdings are in this stock - a close friend told me to buy. I am sure good things are on the horizon - I just hope the horizon is only a couple of weeks away. Otherwise, I'm in deep doo doo
Actually Julia, I even considered waiting another month or two and just pay the 'late' interest with the prospects of more profit on ACTC...but, having the long period of 'sideways'... I'll pay on time...if there will be any boost in p/s, it will come before I have to pay the taxes...then... more sideways!