I had a huge buy order in for .111 and about 1/3 of my total order got filled in pieces. I am long here but I'll continue to load up during this conversion period and add to the s/t swing trade portion of my position. When management announces the IND news I'll be very, very happy. I can wait a couple of weeks or even a couple of months. There's not much downside at these levels. I'll keep averaging down if the opportunity presents itself. We'll see good volume and nice swings over the next few weeks. Many think the overall market is due for a major correction. We seem to have an inverse relationship with the overall markets so I think the downside is minimal. Enjoy the ride.