Just came back from Seoul with a Korean translator friend I know.....Her and I went by Cha Hospital and talked with several of their staff......From what I got out of it is:
1. Cha is happy with ACTC's technology, but upset with their progress.....
2. They have little (I think respect or agreement/understanding) with GR.....
3. If need be, or comes too it, they will pull their people back to Korea and file a law suit against ACTC, unless GR starts to show results, as they feel they can do it faster and feel that they are the ones that developed most of the RPE technology anyway....(I wanted to laff at that point)....
4. Bottom line....I didn't get a warm fuzzy and truely believe this is could be a Tsunami about to start causing some waves....
5. I sure hope GR is keeping in contact with Cha and not focusing all his attention with China, as Korea will start barking soon......and all we need is more lawsuits.....Yeeeshhhh.....
<<Just came back from Seoul with a Korean translator friend I know.....Her and I went by Cha Hospital and talked with several of their staff......From what I got out of it is:>>
JN, thats real believeable, in your mind anyway. There's absolutely no proof of what you say here, so I'm going to assume it hearsay along with bs, and nothing more.
Ms D GREEN?
How many injects?
MOTHER suggests that you call a company representative and ask the question !
Not the CLOWNS who post on this MB !!
Ms D GREEN?
Welcome to the club ....
I am watching you now !
Who is the "staff"?
The only person who counts is the Chairman, and it doesn't sound like you spoke to him.
CHA did NOT develop the RPE technology, that was far along long before CHA was in the picture. Cha worked on the IPS and blood technology. Period. They bought into the RPE technology.
Cha is a licensee, but they can and have said that they have applied to the KFDA, and even have said their trials had and were starting shortly, but everything I know suggests that they are nowhere near ready to do that.
So, the question is, what is up with that? What is up with the false information from CHA in the Korean press? Everytime I read about them I feel like I'm reading North Korean press. I don't think your information is reliable, honestly. I'm not saying you didn't speak to someone and you didn't do what you said. You may very well have done so. (Though honestly, I don't know.) I just don't find it compelling as anything worthy of posting on a bulletin board. I think you indicate that with your header, but still posted it.
It's also possible, since no one knows you, and you posted it with that header, that this is complete fiction. I hope not. The Cha stories, including those in the Korean press have been filled with fiction and half-truths and untruths, it seems. That is curious.