Nice turn around for ACTC, now can it hold it for the rest of the day?
And if I may dare, I believe there's some good news in the air.
I knew I should have went all in at .0531 ...
Yahoo, just wait til it hits $5.31, then buy in, you could've had a 100 bagger, but at least you're buying in when its safer to do so. And I'll gladly sell you a few of my shares at $5.31 pre RS.