So what y'all think about the last few days of trading?
1. This is the normal spike that occures at the beginning of the year for ACTC.
2. This was the return from the baked in R/S that was canceled.
3. This was the normal get the PPS up and insiders dump.
4. This thing is being shorted and manipulated.
5. Something big is about to be announced and some insider buying was going on.
6. This was way over sold and a correction occurred.
Nothing is going to happen until Rabin two other suits are settled. He wants his friends to
get in cheap and at the dilution of shareholders. He could sell the rights to South Korea for
SMD and MD and have cash to buy back stock and do the same by country which would
not dillute shareholders but when you think you have a winning hand, you get greedy!!
It's unbelievable stock that is driving the believers in the science nuts. I bought last year at 17 cents to sell in December in the 5s to get tax break. I see it going back up this week and jump back in at 8.75 cents fearing I'll miss the boat and now I am down 10% for the year. What a joke. Bashers are right pump and dump literally. Look like it's gonna slowly bleed back to 5-6 cents.
Ouch, I got a gut feeling that there is a bigger spike coming with some real good news over the next few weeks I bet you even pull a good 50% to 100% return if you sell. The problem is many wont sell when they get a nice return thinking its going to go higher and then they get squashed and become a bag holder or a very patient long.