I am thinking of running for President of the USA in 2016. However, I have a few issues since Lincoln. You see as below:
1. I am not a millionaire/billionaire
2. Uhmm, unfortunately I was born as a baby inside the USA
3. I am not very good at telling consistent lies
4. I am for individual States of the USA having equal to more power than the total US government for delivering to their populace that the state voted me into office for
5. I am an American and believe whole heartedly in our for-fathers dream for our country and the reason we should have and nourish true freedom and I believe in a great supreme being that is the architect of our universe.
I could go on more, however, it seems that I do not stand a chance in hell, based on my core values and beliefs....
How many thumbs down will I receive compared to thumbs up on this one?....Then that will be a focuse point of what we have become.....Thanks for your time to read...
OK,, I gave you a thumbs up and would certainly vote for you,, there are many qualified folks out there that could be pres but many people have all these skeletons in their closet and no one wants to get lamb basted,, wow, wonder why we did not know about all the bones the current one has, by design?,,
Ever been a community organizer, or inhaled. Ever done "blow", cocaine. Gone to college and have ya transcript sealed? Changed ya name and have a questionable Social security number that was issued in Connecticut, even thou NONE of ya family or ancestors have NEVER, ever lived in Connecticut. Sorry, but ya got to be rotten ALSO, see. Oh and BTW, ya also got to HATE the America ya want to govern....hehehehehe.