- 16 Straight quarters of record year over year quarterly performance
- For 2012 net income was a record $12,824,869 compared to $7,125,612 in 2011, an 80% increase.
- 2012; MNRK ROE = 17.51%, MNRK ROA = 1.28%
- Deposits grew 22% in 2012
- CEO is a Class "A" Board of Director for the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Monarch is only Hampton Roads-based bank to make KBW Bank Honor Roll
- Monarch was again named to the “The Roaring 20” list, a compilation of the
twenty fastest-growing companies in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- StockScouter Rates MNRK a 10 out of 10!!!
- VectorVest has MNRK valued at $12.56
- "While announced earlier, we are proud of being recognized as the second largest community bank based on deposits in the Greater Hampton Roads Metropolitan Area."
- Snapshot Opinion gives MNRK a 100% buy...Strength and direction both in the top 1%
- “Superior” Five-star Rating Award:
Over the last eleven quarters, since September 2009, Monarch has received
the highest five (5) star rating from Bauer Financial, the nation’s leading independent
bank rating and research firm. Five stars is defined as Superior based on capital rating
with safety and soundness in mind.