TCHCZ = 21st CENTURY HOLDING COMPANY - REDEEMABLE WARRANTS
Last [Tick] 4.00[ + ]
The change was + $1.68
% Change +72.41%
Today it was TCHCZ (TCHC's warrants) that rallied up 72% (+ $1.68)
Tomorrow it should be TCHC (the stock) that rallies up + $1.68.
"21st Century Holding Company (TCHC) is currently on many short-squeeze watch lists."
They are citing TCHC's 'severe Oversold conditions'. and... "TCHC feels that their shares are under-valued. and they are buying up approx. 8% to 10% of their shares and 'removing' them from the open market.
"Our management team and I believe that the company remains strong and well positioned for future growth and profitability," said Edward J. Lawson, chairman, CEO and president. and... "This last quarter was a fluke for TCHC. If TCHC did not transfer $4.4 millions of its earning dollars into another in-house reserves account, TCHC would not be seeing its stock below $20.00 and... Here is what stock consultants are saying about TCHC.. "They affirm that TCHC is on the move higher, that "TCHC is extremely oversold" and that "the odds definitely favor Long trades". They say, furthermore, that there is "no resistance to a breakout rally with a target range of $12.38 and $13.09 because of TCHC's "extreme oversold" situation. Once these price levels are reached, they say the next price target level for TCHC will be "a target price between $15.20 and $16.24."
Their Overall Summary for TCHC: is "SOLIDLY BULLISH" and... "Here's some reasons they listed for this imminent rally in TCHC's share price:
1. TCHC pays a regular, great dividend. The dividend payout is 72 cents/share, and according to the company, the dividend payout should continue into the forseeable future!
The total float for TCHC is just 6.46 million shares, and the company is buying up approx. 1/2 million of these shares and removing them from the market.
2. The CEO stated, during the recent CC presentation, that TCHC expects to declare an additional "bonus dividend" on top of its regular dividend ("to be paid out later this year").
3. It's been said that 21st Century Holding Company's CEO is "extremely experienced, bright, and aggressive" and can be expected to do something dramatic to boost up the share price of TCHC, and very soon, they add." TCHC believes that its stock is (very) under-valued.
4. The share price of TCHC recently dropped from over $20.00/share, down to the current $10.67/share, after there was a transfer of $4.4 million to TCHC's reserves column (in house). 5. When the stock price of TCHC first dropped, nobody could buy up that massive a number of TCHC shares that suddenly came into the market as "sell orders". 6. Many TCHC stockholders said that they had been stopped-out of the market as TCHC dropped down so hard, so fast. They said they did not expect to sell out, but someone had advised them to put in stop-loss orders (for their safety.)
7. People in the know realize that TCHC is in a tremendous over-sold position now. The vacuum will be filled, they say.
There are some new earning figures that are expected to be released by the company in June, 2007. "These new figures could have 'a very positive impact' on the earnings outlook for TCHC now and for next two quarters." (Read some of the most recent messages on Yahoo's message board - Wow!)
8. There are rumors of a possible attempt to take TCHC private in the next few months at $14/share to $18/share. and... "TCHC IS UNDERVALUED, RIDICULOUSLY UNDERVALUED"