true this.. these wsj analysts just extrapolated the trend line and tried to scare the heck out of all of us. these little bastards always want to create buzz around and don't follow up when things go completely off their predictions. they always brag about things they nailed. which is about 20% of the time. remaining 80%, they're way off. like this example.