Thank you. I agree with your assessment and independently came to the same conclusions. I think my holdup is a bit mental. The last time I bought...there was hype about AMEX listing and then the pps fell off. I lost a bit of money. This time around feels similar but the big difference is obviously that they are more advanced in clinical trials. And good results are anticipated. I will probably try to wait and buy around 2.2 and if it falls below 2, have enough flexibility to average down. GL
Buy. I have held and closely followed the company for some time. With the recent intellectual property rights acquired I foresee another pipeline candidate in ICT-140 coming very soon. The company has way too many positive things going for it.
Good question. I think with an obviously pending AMEX listing and high expectations for solid P2 results it will go higher until results come out. My guess would be a $200 million market cap by the time the results are released. JMHO. The closer you purchase shares near 2 the better but it may or may not get back to that level.