Bought some today. I realize the downtrend within the past few days but It wont take that long for AMEX listing news to come out and this thing could be gapping up $4 to $5 when we wake up one day. Highly doubt that IMUC management would allow this fall below $2 while they are in the middle of AMEX uplisting application process. Surely then they will have come out with some news regarding uplisting. Also think that they may be holding out news update regarding this and release it if indeed it does go below $2 to counter downtrend. This is what I call "A just in case it falls below $2 news". Not really that worried. Only 3 in my watchlist of almost 20 stocks are green for the last couple of days days now and downtrend on lower than average volume is reassuring. JMHO. HOLD IT, HOLD IT, HOLD IT... FIRE!!!