In UK, the health care company providing the service is International Health Technology. Do a search and you can find the clinics, "IHT, has launched the OPKO 4Kscore in Europe as part of IHT's ProstateCheck program being offered as an early detection service." You can find ProstateCheck under HealthScreen, UK. Also from their website: HealthScreen UK works with a growing number of employers. The organisations who have introduced our services to their employees include:
Mills & Reeve
Bank of New York Mellon
F&C Asset Management
Chelsea FC (football club)
Executive Offices Group
Landis & Gyr
Though IHT works with all those companies, all that is known for sure is that HPQ enrolled in the 4k score test.
3,087 men aged 40+ chose to have ProstateCheck. In addition:
• The take up rate at the 16 scheduled sites was over 40%
• Some sites had a take up rate as high as 60%
• 87% of participants rated their overall experience as excellent or very good
• No participants rated their experience as poor
• 484 employees had a raised PSA score or were considered at higher risk and
referred for further investigation
Most significantly, 12 cases of prostate cancer were identified that would have gone undetected.